Tuesday, December 05, 2006

what's going on???

So yeah, I can't believe we are trucking right along through December now! This year went crazy crazy fast. It was good though. Sigh. Lots of good things happened. I can't wait for 2007. Weird. 2007...the year I turn 25. Sweet.

This past weekend, I headed down to Georgia. I went to a place called Rocktown. Climbing was done, and fun was had by all. It was a cool place. The camping was definitely rugged. There was no running water or outhouses or anything. That's cool though. It helps you appreciate certain things in life. I got home, and it was so nice to be able to wash my hands and take a shower and such. I thought to myself hey! I really like water. Showers are awesome. OOO...and it's nice to be able to sit on a toilet. Ha. It is also really nice to sleep inside in a bed. I love being outside though, so it's all good.

Climbing was fun. I didn't really make it up to the top of much. It was my first time there, and I defintely now have some projects. When you boulder, you place something underneath you for when you fall. It's called a crash pad. You carry the crash pad around you on your back like so:
So yeah, Jodi and I are walking out of the boulder field, and some non-climbers were walking on they trail. They stopped us and asked us what the things we were wearing on our backs were. Jodi explained to them what they were. The guy then asked her why we didn't wear one on the front too. Ha ha. No silly, we put them down on the ground. We don't climb with them on. That would have been hard. I have a hard enough time climbing without something on my back.

Wow,

so yeah, the Colts lost last weekend. 60 yard field goal? Man, I wish Tennessee would have had Vanderjadt kicking for them. :) We probably would have won then.

Oh well. So is life.

This blog sucks. I think I should quit it. I don't know. I feel as though my life is pretty interesting. I feel like I have interesting thoughts. However, it seems that whenever i go to write anything, nothing cool comes to mind.

I run a marathon in a month.

scary.

This past weekend, I learned how to do a good job roasting marshmellows. :) It was great. I ate a lot of marshmellows though.

I left my phone in Kentucky.

blah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what happens if u fall and u miss the crash pad, that would suck. i bet i could pull it off though, thats just my luck. well got to go.
becca

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose!

I'm glad you had fun rocking climbing. Missed you at the Reese Christmas Party. Have a great week! Love ya!

Lindsey B.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.