Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i kinda like it.

So, I've been staying at my grandma's house quite frequently as of late. If you are confused as to why, then go ahead and read this.

My grandma has a two bedroom apartment, and my cousin also has been staying here. She's pregnant. She gets choice of a bed every night. I usually crash on the couch. I don' t mind it. I can sleep anywhere. However, my grandma goes to bed around 3 a.m. every night. I go to bed much earlier than that usually. So, until she's ready to go to bed, I sleep in her bed. She'll wake me up and I'll move to the couch.

Usually, I don't remember my dreams, but on the nights when this happens...I have dreams...and I remember them. I think she's waking me up at just the right moment...just as I'm having these dreams. I don't remember much from what I learned in psychology about the sleep cycle, so I'm not going to use any technical terms.

Anyway, dreaming...sorta cool, especially when you remember them. I think I mentioned a dream in my last post. Well, last night I had a dream about penguins and turkeys. That's sort of random. Maybe it's because thanksgiving just past and I sorta want to see Happy Feet. It looks cute...ha. So yeah, dreaming is fun. My grandma keeps waking me up before my dreams end, but I'm glad I'm remembering some.

****
So Google...I'm pretty sure it's pretty much one of the best tools on the planet. My cousin asked me a question today about something...I just looked it up on google images...showed her a picture...done. Love it.

****
I've been eating a lot of cake the last few days. It's pretty good. I can't stop. Just the cake though...not the icing. I don't really like icing.

****
single stuffed oreos are way better than double stuffed. I bought some last week to take down to the Red. I also enjoy eating honey nut cheerios on climbing trips. My little rubbermaid bowl was too full of honey nut cheerios. I wanted to put some oreos in it, but noticed I didn't have room in it. I said something about not needing to take oreos to the crag. Roman gave me the look of death. I'm pretty sure he then told me that was the stupidest thing he's ever heard me say. We took Oreos to the crag...and they were single stuffed.

****
Georgia! this weekend...Rocktown!

sweet.

*****
Isn't it crazy that it's almost December? This year went crazy fast...I liked it though. There were all sorts of new developments in my life. I like the person I am becoming.

*****
oh! and since I probably won't update before the weekend...

How about I say...

GO COLTS!!!




k...I'm out.

No comments: