Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's a sunshine day!!!

Yeah, It's tuesday. No work the rest of the week!!!! Super. Really. No school. No work. Just the Berbee Derby and who knows what else.

Speaking of Berbee Derby...I think they may just keep the name Thom. So, you may have another chance to run it. Right now, they're calling it the Berbee Derby...presented by CDW.

So, yeah. I'm trying to get my dad to go on a bit of a climbing trip. It will be an excursion. I think he needs to know the powers of the VW bus. It would be awesome.

Yeah. I'm sorta sad I'm not going to be partaking in the day after Thanksgiving shopping. It's been sort of a tradition the last couple years. Damn climbing. Taking over. Oh well, instead of standing in the cold outside of Best Buy...I'll be standing in the cold by rocks. It's cool. I don't really have anything I need to buy anyway. I didn't last year either. I just sat out in the cold forever and bought a couple DVDs and a CD. Oh well.

See...we were cold...and Brian was sad.


Wow.

This past weekend...I got introduced to Guitar Hero. Amazing. Absolutely Amazing. I loved it. Afterwards, my head sort of went through a song overload. I had about five songs running through it at once...It went something like this...

I send an SOS..SWEET CHILD OF MINE...She's my Cherry Pie...

over and over and over again.

Sunday was free milkshakes at STEAK AND SHAKE!!!! Good stuff. Then, the Colts...well...they lost. Damn them. Oh well. They better not keep losing or something...They need to get their butts to the Super Bowl.

I'm starving. I think it's almost lunchtime.

Speaking of food...I had a coupon for a free burrito from Chipotle that I decided to use last night. I got a burrito (of course)...and decided to put guacamole on it. I don't like guacamole. I wanted to give it another shot. I loved it. I like guacamole. Weird.

Yeah...

I'm done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha....Patrick and I tried to play Guitar Hero at Best Buy Saturday night. We SUCKED!! Haha...but it was fun....have a good Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Guacamazing! I like the avacado straight up though... with a little salt.

I am a Guitar Hero.