Thursday, November 16, 2006

stellar...

That's another adjective that starts with S, and I like it.

Wow, so what a day. The people of the Reese IT department make me laugh...

I make myself laugh. Brian Trivett...a guy I work with, one of my good friends, and my ex-boyfriend works there...he makes me laugh a lot. I'm not sure if I should be laughing, because he's making fun of me...or I guess as he says it, he's not making fun of me, he's making fun of the situations I put myself in. I make myself giggle...

Wow, so yeah, I'm contemplating actually starting to write the daily events that go on in my life in greater detail on here. I try to steer sort of clear of the personal life stuff...but it would make this thing WAY more entertaining. Brian says it may just make your head explode. If I did that, you may take a break from work to read my blog, and then want to go back to work. OR you may just curl up in a corner and cry. Who knows.

Oh that Brian...he is a goober.

Good stuff from today...

"He's got a nice...........camera..."

Seriously...a camera...nothing else...

I had that as my away message...and Lindsey instant messages me with this...

Lindsey: have a great day rose!!
Auto response from me: he's got a nice...camera...
Rose: you too.
Lindsey: he's got a nice...did you mean to say package?
Rose: lol
Lindsey: i'm totally joking

I love her. She's cute.

****
written by Brian: (as if it was written by me...)

when I think about you I touch myself, okay not really, but I think about touching myself...

Turns out that Journey just may be the most fantastic band ever, well them and Rush...

I have pink toes now, I think it is from good blood flow.

I think I'm a ninja...reason:
1) I am a mammal.
2) I fight ALL the time.
3) My purpose is to flip out an kill people.

*****

ok back to me...wow, weirdo.

k.

go here

I love IT drama...

maybe I'll start a weekly IT drama post or something...it would be super...what do you think?

4 comments:

Jimbo said...

Link don't work.... and you mention 2 of the greates bands of all time. Put Styx in there and you may actually be the perfect female.

rose said...

while I pretty much know that I am the perfect female...I am not in fact the one who typed that part of my blog...

I do in fact love Styx...

Jimbo said...

Ohhhh. I thought it was just that one line that was written my Brian. So I take it back... you are nowhere near being the perfect female ;)

Anonymous said...

This is a very bi-polar blog.

And yes, Journey is the best band of all time.