Tuesday, November 07, 2006

this blog is awesome, and by awesome...I mean totally sweet.

So, I was going to update yesterday, but my fingertips were sort of raw, and I didn't want to type all that much.

*I learned something new this weekend. Did you know that Sam Walton put in his will that people can camp in Wal-Mart parking lots for free? That's a random fact. Charlie told me. Charlie has a VW bus. He sleeps in Wal-Mart parking lots from time to time. As I was driving home the other night, I looked over in a Wal-Mart parking lot, and sure enough...there was an RV parked there. It made me chuckle.

*This past weekend, I got introduced to the VW bus. Freaking awesome. It's a pretty awesome way to roll. It made my roadtrip wonderful. Well, the people also had a part in that. Roman and Charlie are awesome people.

*I drank beer in the bus...while it was on the road. That's illegal. I'm such a rebel.

*Yeah, I climbed down in Alabama this past weekend. I like it there. I had so much fun.

*I got to meet some super cool people, and discover the awesomeness of people I already knew. I love experiences like that.

*stuff from the weekend:

-me: "sometimes, while I'm driving, I like to turn classical music up really loud and pretend I am at the sympony."
-Roman: "sometimes, I like to go to the symphony and pretend I'm in my car on a climbing trip listening to classical music really loud."

-random drunk guy: "You're in school for math? Do you know sudoku?"

*I know this blog sucks ass, and I'm sorry.

*Colts are 8-0!

*Brian Trivett just informed me that he is bringing sexy back...

*That's sweet.

*hey...who do you think would win in the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny? What I mean by this is if tons of super heros and cartoon characters got together and started fighting...who would win?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in the words of this really cool girl i know, I think you are just super, rose. sounds like you had a good time on your trip. road sodas in the bus, and night climbing were definitely cool. MOrtal Combat = totally sweet. more climbing trips of this nature are in order.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, any one of the thundercats could kick some serious tail in the ultimate battle of ultimate destiny, but Lion-O would be on the top of that.

Anonymous said...

He-Man Silly is the Bomb!

Anonymous said...

It's all about the vw bus.

um... yeah... said...

yer mom would win.

VWs are the best. duh!