Thursday, October 26, 2006

girl drama girl drama

OH! The drama. I hate drama. So much. Especially girl drama. It also sort of makes me chuckle. It's kind like watching a soap opera. You don't want to, and it's terrible, but for some reason, you sort of still watch it. Then, you're mad at yourself when you do.

I'm busting on out of this joint. October 31st. I leave Pennsylvania St. It's gonna be a sad day. I like this house. However, things have gotten unbearable!! Absolutely crazy unbearable. No more I say! No more.

So here's the plan...I'm downsizing. I'm not sure I even want my bed anymore. I'm going to move my stuff down to Lori's. Then at this point, I'll be wandering around. I'll probably sleep at my grandma's a lot. When I'm not wandering up here, I'll be down at Lori's in KY...or climbing of course.

So yeah, the drama. Where does it start??? Hmmm...woo...sit down...maybe grab a drink or two...this is going to get good. Ready???

I may have to break this into two parts. It gets pretty crazy.

So, should I start with Leo? Leo is a pug that was brought into our house. This pug was uninvited. It was sort of one of those things that Lindsey decided on her own and hoped that Lynsey and I would agree with. She told us it was ok with the land lord. It turns out it was not ok with the landlord...it's still not ok, however the dog is still here.

This dog has not been potty trained. Lindsey is never home to do anything. The dog has ruined all sorts of stuff. Most recently, it has ruined my head lamp. There's a huge list of other stuff of both mine and Lynsey's that has been ruined.

She also has another dog. This dog used to be well behaved. It now barks all the freaking time. All night long...all night...all night. Drives me nuts!

Let's see...what else?

Oh yea! there's the fact that she went freaking crazy!

and then...she drank my Patron. You don't do that. You don't just drink someone's Patron. That's special. If that's not bad enough, she let me know she wasn't going to give me any money for it. On top of the Patron, a bottle of my wine was also consumed.

So there's a party here tomorrow night. I wasn't really asked if a party could be had. I do believe it's my place. Oh well, I'm not that worried about it.

Lindsey flipped out on me tonight. First of all, she came into my room without knocking while I was in it. She then informed me that she wanted to put stuff in MY room. It's MY room. Even if I'm out by the 31st, it's still MY room till the 31st, right? She wanted to put stuff in there because of the party tomorrow.

Ok, then she turned the internet off because I'm not paying for it. No biggie, I don't really care. I told her I would make her a deal. If she paid me for everything her dog destroyed of mine, I would gladly stop using the internet. She said deal, don't use the internet.

I then proceeded to make a list of everything that has been destroyed (including my head lamp). It was a quick list and and a low ball estimate equalling $238 dollars.

I took it downstairs to her, she said I'd like to see where you got that figure but it doesn't matter, I'm not giving you shit. I yes, yes you will pay me. She said fine, I'll pay you the day you move out (right.). I said ok, until then, I get to use the internet. She said no you won't it's not yours. I was tempted to tell her she couldn't use the gas or the water because they weren't hers, but then she would take away my right for electricity, and that would just be too much drama for me. I said, ok, maybe I can just be like you, and just take things because I think I'm justified in having them. I picked up her make up brushes. She said, remember, your stuff is still here, and I may just take a shit on your bed. (WTF???)

This is where it gets good. She said, Rose, if don't think I won't kick your ass. If you want me to kick your ass, I will. I said I will gladly take every single punch you will throhw at me. I will not retaliate, but as soon as you're done, I'll call the cops. She said, Rose, nothing you can say will scare me. I then called her a bitch. I don't think I've ever called anyone a bitch before...you know I was fuming. I think steam could be seen coming from my ears. She said, I know I am.

Well, at least she knows.

Anybody want to crash a Halloween party tomorrow?

There's so much more that could be said...but I'm not as fuming now...so my thoughts are losing steam...so I must go to bed...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a list...

Couch- 1200
Rug- 120 -she gave me $80
Fouton- 900
First present Adam ever gave me- you can't replace that
Antique nightstand- ohhh.....I'm sure it's in the thousands...it's from the late 1800s.
Canvas dresser from the bathroom- 150

We could talk about the emotional damage I have...from cleaning up all the dog mess and dealing with her?

She asked me to sue her? I just want my name off the lease..any word...have they talked to the Greek lady?

Anonymous said...

Rose -

I will help you kick some butt. She is just rude. Actually, she reminds me of one of my old roommates from IU. Thank goodness I don't have to deal with her anymore.

Oh by the way, I was a little sore yesterday from climbing, but after pilates last night I am now hurting. I don't think I can lift anything too heavy. Too funny.

Have a great weekend!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't recommend "crashing" the halloween party; as that will just cause more damage to the apartment that you will have to pay for. just get what money you can and get the fuck out of there. keep your shit in your room and lock/bar the door.

Anonymous said...

HA! Poopin on the bed! I'm sorry your rm's a crazy bitch rose, but that's funny. I would cut her legs off.