Wednesday, October 04, 2006

nothing better...

So, a couple weeks ago, it was really cold. I thought that all the warm weather was gone...so I put my back windows back in. Well, it's warm again...and I wanted the top down on the Jeep, so down it came. I love driving with the top down on the Jeep. So yesterday, and today, I've been cruising around town in my Jeep listening to Postal Service...and it has been super! I love this weather. I'm sure it will be cold again in a split second...because that's how Indiana rolls.

ice cream from McDonald's isn't very good...Probably not really ice cream either.

You know what is good? These little thin cookies that come in these 100 calorie pack things. I'm always hungry...and these take longer to eat than a granola bar. Plus, they are good good.

Hey Thom, just in case you didn't catch it...I am running in the Berbee Derby...so if you want me to pick you anything up...I can.

You know who I miss? Tyanananna...I want to see her again because I love her mucho. :)

So tonight, I'm going to the climbing gym. Sound exciting? Oh...it is...but you know what's even more exciting??? I'm going to ALABAMA this weekend!!! You may be thinking...Rose...why in the world would you be going to Alabama?? Well, I shall tell you...TO CLIMB! It will be my first bouldering trip...and I am very excited.

Man, I had lots of funny stuff to say...but I never ever remember...I need to start writing things down...I really do. Then, maybe I will remember.

Brian (trivdaddy) stole my sunglasses...he's a jerkface...he made me look stupid...I knew they took something...but I didn't know what...JERKFACE...hey...why don't you update your blog loser?

So, on the way back from Kentucky, I listened to the Colts game. After the Colts game, talk radio came on. The guy was talking about some man who smuggled two monkeys from Thailand to Los Angelos in his underwear. Don't believe it? I wasn't sure either...

but here's an article about it....

here

can you imagine having two monkeys in your underwear. I can't...and I'm a girl...not as much to worry about down there as a guy...that could be a terrible terrible experience. goodness.

So my roommate was smoking Hooka last night...is that something you do by yourself? Just wondering...it was sort of funny...what was even more funny was when her dog knocked the Hooka over. I laughed...and made no effort to help her...is this bad of me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelled "Hookah"? I have had monkeys in my underwear before....... it's not that big of a deal.

-Jimb0

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose!

I am thinking about running the derby this year too! I should know by next week if it will work out with a system installation I need to do around then.

-thom

rose said...

that would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Well, as far as the Hookah goes, it is more of a social activity, unless you don't have any friends aside from the super friends. The last time I smoked hookah alone, oh wait that's never happened. Actually, my hookah chain smoking brother has never been by himself when the coals have been lit.

Anywho, to defend my position in this aledged sunglasses theft, I hung your sunglasses from my collar for about 10 minutes, atleast five of those we were engaged in conversation looking at each other. So, I guess you don't really need sunglasses, seeing how you are blind and all. Anywho, that's all I have,

Triv-Daddy

rose said...

oh I'm sorry...I couldn't read what you said...since I'm blind and all.

um... yeah... said...

this proves i'm holier - i don't even know what hookah is.

i miss you, too rosey posey! (haha!) when are you driving through cincy to lexington again?