Monday, October 23, 2006

I love my friends...I really do.

So, this weekend was quite the weekend.

Saturday, I ran a half-marathon. It was good times, except for I'm limping around now. I stepped in a pothole at mile 5. The guys below, from my work, did the half-marathon too. I'm proud of them. The guy in the middle cut 15 minutes off his may mini-marathon time. That makes me happy. I hope that come this may...he cuts another 15 minutes off...




wow...that was interesting to nobody but myself...and I'm ok with that.

So, right after the race, I had to scoot on over to a wedding. My friend Jessica got married to a wonderful guy named John. I've never met anybody before that you could just tell so easily that they belong together. When you talk to John, it's like talking to Jessica...and it's kinda weird. Anyway, Jessica is an amazing amazing amazing person and I lover soo much! She moved away from Indy earlier this year. She moved up to Wisconsin. That made me sad because I miss her. :( Anyway, they just had a small reception at a church. It was cute. You could tell that Jessica's artistic ideas were present. So, after that, a small group of people went down to the Cladaugh. After contemplating whether or not I should go and chilling out at home for a bit, I decided to make my way down there. I'm glad I did because I got to love me some more Jessica!!! Also, the sister of a priest that I miss very much (because he moved to Austria) was there. I had never really gotten the chance to talk to her much, so that was really nice. It was good times all around, and I ate good food, and had some good drinks. Then, I headed home and crashed because it had been a super long day.

Here's Jessica and John! They are wonderful together! Oh how I love my super Catholic friends!


I love my super non-Catholic friends too...

Sunday,

Colts!!! 6-0!!!!

YEAH! I got to watch the game with my favorite Colts game watching people...

We drank some wine. It was odd to drink wine and watch football...but that's what we did...

see...


As you can see, Rocky also joined us for the game. He even let me take a picture with him. It was a highlight of my day... :)


He helps me when I run.

I may have gotten a little over zealous with photos in this post. I'm cool with it if you are...are you? Sorry if you're still flippin on dial up. :)-


Then, I went over to my friend Dustin's house, where one of his friends also came over and we had a sort of chick flick marathon...

I'm sure Dustin was way happy to get to watch two chick flicks with two girls.

Good times.

Jessie's Halloween party is on Saturday. You should go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree....you should go!!!

So Rose....the ninja turtle fit, but it was so thin I would have froze to death....so I took it back. Then I couldn't justify paying $17 for the Cookie Monster so now I don't know what I'm gonna dress up as for the race????
Dollar tree has some sweet Lara Croft guns....

um... yeah... said...

yay for you 3! and yay for JB!

the colts freakin rock!

Anonymous said...

The mini news is cool, way to go for mr beernuts!!!

I have my kendo tournament this weekend in Chicago, then it is full time prep for the berbee derby (still looking for a good after party for that one, will keep you posted.)