Monday, October 02, 2006

interesting...

So, first of all...the Colts...

They are now 4-0. Go them. Wow though, yesterday's game was ugly ugly. I didn't even get to watch it. I listened to it on the radio on the way back from Kentucky. I was nervous. The last play was amazing. I even had to stay up and watch the news so I could actually watch it. I've never seen anything like that before ever...It was a win...but I wouldn't call it a happy win. They better shape up...or their butts are going to be kicked.

Pizza...and an odd man...oh yeah...and climbing...

Friday night, I went to the Johnson Center on UK's campus with Michelle and Lori. It was Lori's first time ever to climb anything. So...go her! Michelle and I stayed there until they closed, which was 10:00. We were starving! She goes to UK, and does not have a car there. I didn't have a car with me because my dad dropped me off on his way down to Knoxville. Lori had left to go over to a friend's house. We decided to walk to find food. It was raining and cold, but we didn't care...we were hungry. It so happened that everywhere was closed that was sort of close to campus. Papa John's wasn't though...well...at least they were open for delivery. So, I called Papa John's from outside the door of Papa John's. I ordered us pizza and cheese sticks...they asked where I was...I said right outside Papa Johns. We waited, and our food came. They forgot our water though and had to go back and get it. Good thing they didn't have to go far...huh? I thought it was funny and totally random. That's not something I've ever done before. Have you? So, Michelle and I proceed to eat our pizza in the rain (by this point, it really wasn't raining much.) A man then came up to us...and Michelle said hi...and he said this:

Go to hell bitch...

We just sort of looked at him...he then said this:

Jesus #1 came a long time ago...I am Jesus #2

He then proceeded to say all sorts of odd things...We offered him the rest of our cheese sticks...He took them...rubbed them across his mouth and nose and through them at Michelle. It was interesting to say the least. It added some flavor to the evening.


I'm a disaster.

My dad picked me up on Sunday...I had to go out to Lori's car to get my charger. We then were on our way. We stopped about 30 miles from Lexington to grab some lunch...and I left my phone in the car. When we got back out to the car...Lori called...she had called quite a few times. She wanted to know where her keys were. Well, that's right..I had them. I was sooo mad at myself. I despise turning around. So, we added an extra hour to our trip. ARGGG!!! That reminds me of a time my sophomore year of college. I was driving home from Cumberland, and about 70 miles from Williamsburg, I realized I had left my whole hamper of laundry outside the dorm. Everybody I knew had left for the weekend also. I had to turn around and go get it. That was a terrible terrible experience. So yeah, I'm a disaster.

anything else new and crazy going on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like u had an interesting trip to say the least. at least u had some fun mixed with a little madness.
becca