Monday, May 02, 2005

how to kiss...

I would have to say that this weekend was a pretty big one....I will give you a brief synopsis of it...

Friday: went to cincinatti with Josh, Tyana, and Bryan Farno to see ellery. They are good. You should buy one of their CD's. DO IT! We went to skyline and starbucks before the show and Buffalo Wild Wings after...it was good times. I definatly did do a little bit of singing to Bryan Farno. I think I freaked him out a bit :). I sang your body is a wonderland to him..and all my life...it was great. We got back around 3:30.

Saturday: I hung out with Derek all day :). We went to Bloomington during the day to watch one of his friend's bands play. We came back up to eat at Rock Bottom and then go to the Pacer's game. The Pacer's game was terrible. After the Pacer's game, we then went back down to bloomington to watch Great Scott for a little while and then go to a party his friend was having. For those of you who don't know, Bloomington is about an hour away from indy, so we spent about 4 hours on the road..it was great. At the bar, they had pitchers of mixed vodka drinks on special for 5.50. I definatly got a pitcher of cranberry vodka. I felt so cool (or like an alcoholic). I had my pitcher, and I was drinking it with a straw :). I got home about 3:30

Sunday: I went to mass...then to dairy queen...then to plainfield to take Brian to his car (he road back with derek and I on Saturday)...then I took a nap for a while...then I went to small group where I made dip....mmmm....then I went to Applebees..that story follows...

I went to Applebee's last night. I haven't laughed as much as I did last night in a loong time. It was great. I went with Kenda, Tracy, and Catholic Brian. I am not really sure how, but the subject of kissing came up. C. Brian was describing to Tracy how to kiss. I guess it wasn't so much describing as it was demonstrating. It was hilarious. He was talking about the proper way to kiss so your kisses are pure. He was demonstrating with the air. We lost it. Basically, this is how you kiss:

You keep both hands up in the air so you can count seconds on them. You kiss for 4 seconds (keep count on your hands) and then walk away..walk away. Stay at least 5 feet apart for about a minute so your emotions don't get the best of you. Ha..it was hilarous. I know it doesnt seem very funny...you had to see it...

There were people sitting right behind us from my old church. It is the second time I have seen them at applebees, and the second time they have seen me drinking. My heathen level went through the roof I think. This time, they were way to close to us so they probably heard all of our conversation. Our conversation wasn't bad, but we did spend a lot of time on the subject of kissing, and Kenda did say orgasm quite loud. It was great fun. I got home at 10:30 (thank goodness, I needed to get some sleep)

Kenda and I split a perfect margarita...she chugged all 2.5 glasses she could get from the shaker with a straw...it is a drink to be sipped! Not drank quickly with a straw..it is too good for that :) It was really funny though.


******************************
I don't usually like to write about stuff like this...but I don't really have any interesting topics I feel like talking about..and looking back, it looks like I did a ridiculous amount of stuff this weekend. Ha..good times..

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

so glad you came. it was so much fun.

although i'm sad we missed c brian's demonstration. that would've been worth the trip... :) haha!

we need to get together with you guys soon.