Tuesday, January 10, 2006

holla

Well kids...

I survived the whole wisdom teeth ordeal. I still am in pain...but it's getting better. I leave for Arizona tomorrow...to go visit my mom. That should be fun. I am going to run in a mini-marathon on sunday. That probably won't be as fun. I am sooo not ready.

I started class yesterday...math math and more math.

I may not update while I am out there. I will try to if anything crazy interesting happens. I don't think anything will.

You know what's really annoying??? When you buy something, leave the store, get home and realize they left the security tag on your clothes. Then you have to go back to the store and get them to take it off. That's two trips for one stupid shirt. Why didn't the alarm go off so I would know something was wrong? So sometime before I leave to Arizona, I need to get back to the mall, get them to remove the tag, and get the shirt to my dad so my dad can mail it to my sister in Kuwait...ARG!

3 comments:

... said...

Don't lie, you totally lifted that shirt and are taking it back to get the ink tag removed. Clever, but when I was a mall sleuth (I was in homicide but they didn't have too much of that at the mall) I saw your type all the time. Lucky for you I don't work there.

Have a good time in AZ and drink plenty of water for the marathon. Don't forget gatorade for the electrolytes. And banana...nanananas, cause they gots the K you need to help stop/prevent cramps. (K = potassium, not phylloquinone... which is vitamin K, but I wanted to sound smart).

OOOOO and go to Nogales and get some real tequila for real cheap! You won't be disappointed... just make sure it's real blue aguave tequila.

K bye.

rose said...

you called me...I promise I will call you back soon...miss you...

i definitely will get some tequilla...I heart that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey kid, saw this and thought of you http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_04/b3968001.htm

Have a great trip to NM!
-thom