Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm back at work...

and it's a blast....the week off was nice.

Brian T. and his dad went to go get Playoff tickets for the Colts yesterday. His lottery number was the first one drawn...so he became first in line. To those people who camped outside allnight...SUCKERS!!! He was the 648th or something to get a ticket. That's pretty cool....so he got his picture taken by all the news people...got interviewed...his picture was on the frontpage of the paper...

Here is the story if you want to read it.

I went to the Pacer game last night. I am sort of pissed at them right now because they are playing absolutely terribly. They must have been pissed at themselves too because they were on fire. They ended up winning by 20 points. They only had one regular starter out there playing the whole game. That's the problem. We need to get rid of our starters. Tinsley and O'neil are inconsistent and of course there is Artest and he just is crazy. I like Foster and Jackson hasn't done anything to make me hate him just yet. If they would have lost last night...I may of had to right them off...find a new team to root for. They can't play with my emotions like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree they should get rid of everyone but Granger, Sarunas, and Artest. Although he is an idiot, he is the best player kind of on the team. I hate Jermaine