Monday, February 13, 2006

At the urging of Tyana...

Tyana is going through blog withdrawal. I think that all of her blog friends are neglecting to update on a regular basis... me being one of them. Sorry Tyana! It's been a week. A whole week! That does not happen often. Sorry...I'll try not to let it happen again.

A few interesting things...

*The Pacers went on a 4 game winning streak...only to have it broken by the Spurs. It was a close game though...so I am not too sad.

*I went to Buca di Beppo on Friday and sat at the Pope table. It was for Lynsey's birthday. It was fun. The pope head was a bit creepy...but it made ita ll the more fun.

*We then went line dancing. All I know is the electric slide. That didn't stop me and Lynsey from showing our moves. We rocked! Well...not really. Funny thing...I was eating some ice and I went out to do a line dance....I accidently dropped my piece of ice on the floor...After we are done...there is a couple out doing some two-stepping or something...and all of the sudden...the woman is on the floor...you see them looking at the floor...and then someone came over with a towel. Apparantly...she had slipped on my ice cube...sweetness.

*My roommate accidently caught a chopstick on fire... I don't know how she did it yet...but let's invent a story! How do you think she did it???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo....I feel so special I'm on your blog :o)

I had a nightmare about the Pope's Head. It was one of those dreams where you don't think your asleep and you jar awake with that falling sensation.....So in the dream...I'm eating my bowl of cereal in the morning before work and the Pope's Head Pop's out of the bowl screaming that he know's I'm not 16 and I'm going to Hell for lying....Milk spills all over my face and I jump out of bed???

So Thanks a lot Daniel!!!
Love ya Rose! ;o) You're banned from ice forever!

um... yeah... said...

oooh! you updated! aren't you swell?

nice, rose. trying to kill old people. great! well, i guess you didn't really say she's old. but that makes the story have a whole new twist!

ok, don't judge me based upon the fact that this is the first thing that jumped in my head. it just speaks to the sheer volume of espresso shots i've had today.

was she rubbing the chopstick between her asscheeks to cause friction to start the fire? that's my story. as weird and twisted as it may be.

Anonymous said...

that made me giggle

rose said...

matt...I love you...you made me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

nice job making an old person or whoever fall on her ass. that would only happen to you. and i dont know how the hell your roommate caught a chopstick on fire. all i know is im a littlebit worried about the two of you living together now.

becca