Friday, February 24, 2006

so very random yet so very good...

Who would have even guessed????

My blog is going to make me some money (and not because of google ads)

So because of this blog...I was able to get some sidework. So very cool. So very weird. It's awesome. I get to play around with stuff I like AND get paid.

Are you confused yet? Well...someome commented a couple posts back about the sand picture at the top of the page. Asked me if I was a design student because they may need some design work done in the future. I told them that I was not a design student. In fact, I am a math student.

That let to some other talks, and they gave me some tasks to do. We agreed on price...and we went from there. Now that's cool.

I am pretty excited. It's for this new company that will be launching really soon. They are in "stealth" mode right now...so I can't tell you anything about them. I can tell you that they are called Ookles. You can check out the web page (although it really won't tell you anything) at ookles.com.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it comes up with a log in and password