Monday, February 06, 2006

The Superbowl...

Well...it's over. I was walking around Broadripple yesterday thinking about how different the day would have been if it would have been our Colt's in the Superbowl. The Steelers won. The only good thing that came out of that was that I won 30 dollars. No, I didn't bet that they would win... I wanted Seattle to win. It was some random betting game, and two of the quarters fell in my favor... Sweet.

I really liked the magic fridge commercial...it made me laugh. Any other good ones you liked????

On thursday...I got to see precious TYANananananana....It was great. Haven't seen her since she moved. I miss her :(.

On Friday...One of my friends from Cumberland came in. It has been forever since I had seen her also. I had good times. Got to eat some good food at the Cheesecake factory...mmmm.

We checked out Jermaine O' Neal's new club, Seven. Now, I was not crazy excited about going because I am not crazy excited about Jermaine, but I enjoyed. It's also the perfect place for Pacer groupies. There were numerous Pacer sightings that night...It's the first time that I saw number 44 up close. Kind of cool.

Speaking of the pacers...We snapped the losing streak with two big wins! One against the Lakers and one against Detroit. I wonder if we will keep this up?????

2 comments:

um... yeah... said...

pittsburgh sucks. what the hell? should've been the colts. darnit all!

Josh S. said...

yep! it was a fun time rose!