Friday, February 17, 2006

what the hell????

Warning: this post is rated R for use of language.


A text message I received on my phone today:

Fucken neva call my husband agin ugly whore cos u dont wanna fuck with me.

********

WTF????? This message was sent to me by an old friend of mine's girlfriend named Rose. Weird...I know...her name is Rose. Well...I am sort of baffled. I have never experienced any kind of drama like this in my life. I mean seriously...I didn't know girls like this exsisted. Wow. Actually...she had done this once before and my friend had called and apologized for her. Thing is...I have met her before. SHe was nice to me then. Is she that mad that my name is Rose. Anyway...the way this started is that she called me...from Derrick's phone. I was sort of excited because I hadn't talked to Derrick in so long. She then proceeded to call me all kinds of name...and I am thinking...ummm...I haven't talked to your boyfriend in months. MONTHS! She told me I was an ugly bitch and told me I needed plastic surgery. What? I think I am a cute girl. Good thing my self esteem is ok...I could be rolling on the floor crying right now. I sort of want the conversation to continue with her...just because it's something I have never experienced. Have any of you??? I mean she seriously could be crazy and come after me. I am a wimp so she would beat the poo out of me. Will you guys back me up??? HaHa. I don't know...wow. That's about all I can say. I can't believe that a guy would let a girl treat him like that. If a guy ever tried to pull that stuff on me....I would say hellz no. HELL to the NO! Well this is getting nowhere...so I just wanted to have you guys share in some of the drama. It's all funny to me...funny funny...girls are stupid.

Random math thought:

Well this is elementary math...but still...I tutor a 7th grader...and we were talking about prime numbers. I asked her what the first prime number was...she said 1... It's not a prime number...NOPE! Did you guys ever play number munchers? Well...it was a pretty sweet game. If you eat the 1...you die. Any guesses on why 1 is not a prime number??? To be continued...ha.

7 comments:

Josh S. said...

no rose you are just fine the way you are. no surgery needed. however, i believe i will have to start calling you neva if thats ok. im still in nyc but we need to hang out. checkout my site sometime.

Anonymous said...

who derreck and rose, do i know them? i got your back, not that, thats much of a help.
becca

rose said...

No..you don't know them... and you would do more good than me...I mean I'm scared of you.

Anonymous said...

because then any prime factorization would be meaningless.

that girl can't even spell half her words right. pay little attention to her.

Anonymous said...

I hate crazy chicks,life is way too short for shit like this.

My guess is either your friend is with her because she is clinical (and a damn good time in the sack, it's like law) and it will be over shortly, or he is in it for the long haul.

If it is a short term thing, give it a solid month after it is over before even talking to the guy, you don't want her crazy ass thinking the wrong things.

If they are in it for the long haul I say write the guy off, stick to stable friends who choose stable partners.

Most important part is don't get involved in any dialog with her or him in any way, rise above.

-thom

ps I have a pimp hand strong for her if needed.

rose said...

good job jessie!

Thank you Thom...if I need your help I'll look you up :)

Anonymous said...

Carrie is always looking to beat someone's ass, so I'm sure she would have your back. I'm smaller than you, so I wouldn't be much help but I sure can talk some shit! We could always have Andrew put on his football helmet and tell him she wanted to play football with him. He'd probably knock the wind out of her with one of his head butts to the stomach. We got your back, that's what family is for!
Sarah