Monday, February 20, 2006

Do it...

Hey look at this...click on a few things...I'm interested in your thoughts...

http://kevan.org/johari?name=reospeed

So I found out how my roommate set her chopstick on fire...she stuck the WOODEN chopstick into the flame of a burning candle. She said it lit up pretty fast. Crazy girl.

Looks like nobody (but a math nerd) was interested in the prime numbers thing. I am hurt. HURT! ok...not really but whatever.

I was driving to school today...and this car was driving on the wrong side of the road. Completely. It was a bit weird. I am not sure how they got on the wrong side of the road. People are crazy. It's not like it was even a one way...there were choices...

I showed Nathan childhood pictures of me. He thinks I was an ugly child. I disagree...so I had terrible hair and terrible clothes...but that wasn't my choice! My parents did that. You have to look at my face. So...I think I am going to scan some pictures in and post them here. I don't want to be an ugly child. Oh well...it's in the past now...huh?

Now don't go thinking Nathan is a huge jerk...because he's not. He was just stating his opinion. He's really awesome. I mean...he puts up with me...and I can be pretty mean.

Here are some things Nathan has endured:
*Me being stuck on the Scheidler for a while in the beginning...
*Me running out of gas
*All of the verbal abuse I subject him to. (I call him an asshole from time to time)
*I have hit him a couple times...I mean not hard...but I have
*my stubborness
*I extreme lack of organization...when he is completely organized
*my forgetfulness
*my inability to see someone else's perspective
*my selfishness
*me watching sex and the city and forcing him to watch it
*me forcing him to run in 8 degree weather...
*running a mini-marathon with me...instead of going to the Colt's playoffs game...
*I could keep going...but it is sort of depressing...I mean I sound like a terrible person.

Would you put up with that???



Sooo...

yeah...that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This may seem a big random but I'm a fellow blogger who's running a startup (my blog is http://fuzzyblog.com/ and our company site is http://www.ookles.com/ and we may be looking for design expertise.

I LOVED sand.gif and I happened to run across you randomly and noticed the iu.edu domain and I was wondering if you're presently a design student at IU (we're a valley based company but the founder, that would be me, lives in Indianapolis).

My email is fuzzygroup@gmail.com and if I'm right about what I'm surmising and you're possibly interested in some design work in the future then please let me know.

Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Do it?

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Starsky_And_Hutch=stolemy.mp3

-thom

Anonymous said...

Damn truncated URL's...

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/

and add:

mp3s.cgi?Starsky_And_Hutch=stolemy.mp3

-thom