Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco De Mayo

Do you know what that means?

It means tomorrow is May 6th.

It means I have to wake up super early and go run 13.1 miles.

Wish me luck!

:) I'm excited. Last year's mini was my very first mini-marathon. It was my favorite race I have done so far. I did a mini in Arizona in January. It was not as good at all. I have a feeling this year's is going to be better than last year! I am in a lot better shape...I'll feel better.

Plus, at the end, you get a free banana. That's why I run.

Again...WISH ME LUCK!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go kick ass!

I did 13.5 last night to prep for my 25k next Saturday, man I tell you 13 miles is a LONG way to run! Let us know how your Reese team does.

-thom

um... yeah... said...

i could give you a banana without you having to run.

other people could tell you the same thing, but i have a feeling they'd mean very different things than i do. haha!

did i say that? hell, i'm not a minister's wife anymore! what do i care? lol

hope it went well! love ya!

Anonymous said...

rose i would definetly go buy a banana rather than get one for free after running 13 miles. but i always knew there was something wrong with you. good luck anyway.

becca