Thursday, May 18, 2006

You can't deny it...

you don't want none...

You should be scared...We will kick your booties.

First, before I move on...I want to say how very happy I am for Nathan. If you don't know who Nathan is...see above...he's the one who is not me. He just finished his Master's, and has been working endlessly to find a job. He is very very close to getting a job right now. He's in the final stages. The job is with his first choice too. He is going to be a kick-butt Chemistry teacher. I can feel it. I think that is cool. I'm so proud of him.

Moving on...

It's been a little while since I have updated, and I am sorry about that. I've been sort of busy.

Last Thursday, my dear friend Matt  came into town.

It was really great to see him. I don't get to see him very often. He's from Evansville, but he spends a lot of time in New Jersey, where he is in seminary at Princeton. That's right, he's in seminary, he's not going to be a pastor or anything like that...he's going to be a professor. That's good. He's really smart. Plus, he knows Hebrew. He can read Hebrew like you and I can read English. Actually, he probably can read it better.

Matt's not the type of person to typically go out to bars and such. Last time he came into town, it was for my birthday. He got to go to Peppers. He was in a different world. It's not his scene. Sooo...this weekend...It's Jessie's b-day. She wants to go to Howl at the Moon. So...what do I do? I drag Matt along. He said he thinks the last time he went out was the last time he came and saw me. Poor Matt. Having to put up with friends like me. Oh well...we had good times getting crunk off our water...
It was my first time at Howl at the Moon. I liked it. I like to sing and dance. They have this thing where they have people choose a word of the day. You get your word up there if you pay more than the last person for it. One of the people with us decided to pay thirty dollars to get a word of the day up there. You want to know what the word of the day was???? It was Hump-Me Elmo. I know...that's more than one word. So anyway, anytime the people on stage said "Hump-Me Elmo" everybody had to throw there hands in the air cheer and take a drink or something like that. My face got red everytime they did this. Why you ask? It's because Hump-Me Elmo was directed towards me. Did you ever see my Halloween costume? I was Elmo...and at some point I put a nursing outfit on. We went out. The D.J. singled me out and said (into the microphone) "Hey! It's Hump-Me Elmo!" So then, everybody looked at me. I got off the dance floor as quick as I could.

If you would like to see a picture...Go Here!

I feel like I am forgetting something.

I don't remember. I guess that's why I forgot it.

I think I have more to say.

For now...this is the end of what I will say...

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

you = crazy!