Thursday, August 03, 2006

friggin disgusting...gosh...

So today, I went next door to pay the landlord rent. I was getting worried. I knocked on her door yesterday, and she didn't answer. I knocked on her door this morning, and she didn't answer either. She never leaves her house, so I was sort of scared. She answered this afternoon. Any visit to her turns into longer than you want. She lets you know you need to get married and things like that. She also tries to get you to sit down and feed you. So today, I agreed to let her get me a glass of water. I was feeling a little parched and thought it would hit the spot. I mentioned something about not having ice cube trays, so she gave me a couple. She then grabs this jar of what I wasn't sure of at the time...pulls out a bowl. I started getting fearful. I wasn't exactly sure what she was about to feed me. It turns out that it was a jar of cherries that had been boiled in sugar water or something. It was freaking disgusting. I had to eat it all though. I would feel bad if I didn't. I was going to go running, but due to the cherries, I felt like doing nothing. DISGUSTING.

so yeah...

I am trying to get every thing together and formulate something good to say so I can start raising money for Team in Training. Right now, my thermometer says zero...and it makes me sad.

sooooo....

go here go here go here go here


let's work together to get this show on the road!!!

Again, I will have a detailed post about what I am doing soon. The website says some stuff...All I know is I need to raise a whole bunch of money...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next month, she gets a check.

... said...

You know if you do that right you make cherry pie filling. Obviously she didn't... Sounds like the type of lady who offers you candy that has been sitting around so long all the pieces are bonded together so tightly you can't even get them apart with a plasma torch.