Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I almost died last weekend...

It's true. I was in Jessie's car, and we were pulling out of a parking lot...we had a green light...a car came speeding through a red light. Luckily, Jessie's car had enough get up and go to get us out of harm's way. It was sort of scary.

I broke 100 for the first time in bowling. That was super. I kicked 100's ass as Patrick so put it.

We also got to drink from a 64 oz. beer bottle. Don't believe me? Well here's proof:



There you have it.

Digital cameras rock. You can take pictures of whatever you feel like. It doesn't matter, and it doesn't cost you anything to see them. I like it. That's basically the whole reason why we got the beer. To take pictures. Sad sad...we are pathetic...and we know it.

I'm working in the Math Assistance Center computer lab right now. Let me tell you, people ask the most ridiculous questions. I just want to say...are you kidding me? Are you that stupid? I don't though. I'm nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I'm glad you guys warned me that the car was not stopping because I didn't see it!!! He would have seriously injured us, he was going so fast! Yikes.....Yeah, that's scary......

Anonymous said...

All stupid questions end up in a computer lab or at a helpdesk. It's law.

Glad you are ok, and found a nice 64oz beer to spend some time with.
-thom