Tuesday, September 05, 2006

woo...the weekend is over.

I went climbing. See...

It was good times. I want to get way better...so then maybe I can lead routes instead of top roping... Some day...some day...

Anyway...I am so bruised and scraped...my arm...my knees...my hands. I beat myself up. Some of it was probably needless, but I kept beating myself...dang rocks.

Had fun staying at Miguel's. I went down to Kentucky with the brian math...and a couple of his friends. His friends were cool, and we had a lot of fun hanging out. Climb during the day, drink beer at night. I am so lucky to have Brian as a friend. Not very many people get the chance to have an experienced climber get them started. I mean, I just started climbing this summer, and I've gotten to go down to the Red twice now and visit five different crags. I'm glad he's patient with me. Plus, he knows lots of people. I like meeting new people.

So yeah, good stuff. I'm running a mini-marathon this weekend. I hope my soreness from this past weekend goes away...

Other than that...life is good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel u rose i am so bruised and sore myself. well i didnt go rock climbing i went to the range 2 days in row. the new gear we got all together ways like 45 lbs and i had to try to shoot my weapon like that so i got a huge bruise on my arm and my back is killing me.
becca