Monday, September 11, 2006

Oh Goodness...

It's been 5 years since 9/11. It doesn't feel like it...does it? Crazy. I still remember it as vividly as it was yesterday...what I did all day...who I walked out of buildings with...who I ate with...what we talked about in class...everything. I guess that's stuff you'll never forget.

Friday...I played Pictionary. I know your jealous...don't lie.

****

Saturday...I ran a mini-marathon in Bloomington, IN. It was the hardest race I have ever done. There was not one single flat part in the whole entire course. It was either uphill or downhill the whole entire way. OUCH!!!! Somehow or the other...I sitll managed to run my fastest mini time by 10 minutes!!! I can't wait to see what will happen on a flat course!

Here is me after the race thinking to myself...why in the world did I decide to run that???



******

Sunday...I went to opening night at the symphony with my mom. It was really cool. I like the symphony. There was a big reception beforehand because it was opening night. They had free margaritas! I love tequilla... They had free wine...and free food too...so yeah... I liked a lot...

******

After the symphony...I trotted on down to the South Side to watch the very first Colts game. I had not had BWs in forever. I forgot how good it was. Colts won...but it was close...I'm so excited it's football season again!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOO!


******

and now...I'm back at school :(

1 comment:

Tim said...

Rose... thanks for the comment, and congrats on finishing the mini. And you're right, I didn't end up running the mini, because I was on Mt. Washington in NH. There's always more races, but never enough vacation...

Anyway, nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you at the next race, since I'm hoping to move back to the area sometime soon. Are you at IU now?