Friday, September 08, 2006

random bit of info...

I'm going to run in the Berbee Derby...how about you Thom???

So, at the end of October, I'm going to do a little 5k called Run Like Hell. It's the same day as the Pleasant Run Run...which I also plan on doing. The 5k will just be for fun...and I plan on running it with Jessie. You are supposed to dress up for this run. Any suggestions for costumes? Come on...throw them out there. Don't be shy.

For those of you who have facebook (and for those who don't)...it got pretty dang creepy this week. Don't you think? It became very stalker friendly overnight.

Tonight...I'm going to play Pictionairy. That's right...be jealous.

Some lady shot her husband because he killed her pet chicken. Be glad your day wasn't like his...or the chicken.

I want to do a little roll call...if you are reading this...please just raise your hand (or hit the comment button) and say HERE!

COLTS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I tell you that the COLTS play on Sunday????

yep.

I'm out....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HERE!
Call me!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm here too! After I messed up my knee last spring (and reinjured it the next four times I ran on it) I quit for the year. I figure I will heal this year and start a slow training program in early spring and see how it does.

Luckily Kendo slows down for the summer about the time running really gets going. Hopefully one will carry me through the other and so on.

Did you run the derby last year?
-thom

Anonymous said...

I'm Lovin it! (Here)
Leif

Anonymous said...

not here but i hope for u the colts win
becca

um... yeah... said...

present.