Thursday, September 21, 2006

thanks asher...

That Asher...he's a funny kid...remember this?



Oh good stuff...now here's a survey that Asher did...so I followed and did it too...

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Rose
Birthday:August 14th!
Birthplace:Indianapolis, IN
Current Location:Indianapolis, IN
Eye Color:hazel
Hair Color:brown, with all sorts of highlights thrown in
Height:5'2''
Right Handed or Left Handed:left left left!
The Shoes You Wore Today:Chacos
Your Weakness:cute boys
Your Fears:getting hurt
Your Perfect Pizza:hmmm...I think Miguel's pizza wins...any assortment of pizza from there.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an IM::) (that's not a phrase...but it is certainly overused)
Thoughts First Waking Up:Asher pointed this out once...and I agree : I gotta pee!
Your Best Physical Feature:hmmm....why don't you tell me
Your Bedtime:when I get there...
Your Most Missed Memory:maybe the Cumberland College days...not working...
Pepsi or Coke:neither...
MacDonalds or Burger King:burger king whopper jr. mmmm...
Single or Group Dates:I like them both...they both have their benefits.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Tazo tea...
Chocolate or Vanilla:if I have to choose...chocolate...I keep eating those dang snickers
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither! Yuck Yuck Yuck!
Do you Smoke:no.
Do you Swear:hell no
Do you Sing:yep...all the freaking time.
Do you Shower Daily:ha...depends on where I am...not always though.
Have you Been in Love:yes...
Do you want to go to College:i did that already...still do.
Do you want to get Married:if I do...not for a long long long time...
Do you belive in yourself:yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:if i read in the car.
Do you think you are Attractive:heck yes I am...and why don't you tell me?
Are you a Health Freak:I run a lot...but I eat horribly...
Do you get along with your Parents:yeah...but I'm not that close to my mom.
Do you like Thunderstorms:I love them love them...
Do you play an Instrument:I used to play the flute...save any whitty remarks...k? and I tinker with the piano...and play my voice
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yep
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yesish
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes.
Have you ever eaten a box of Oreos:no...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no...I want some bad though
In the past month have you been on Stage:hmmm...no...
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no...
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:just hearts... haha
Ever been Drunk:no
Ever been called a Tease:a few times
Ever been Beaten up:nope
Ever Shoplifted:haha...I've got a funny story about Mello Yellow if you ever want to hear
How do you want to Die:not fearing death..
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I don't have any freaking clue
What country would you most like to Visit:There are a lot of different countries I would like to visit.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:It doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color:again...doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair:shaggy or curly... :)
Height:taller than me...
Weight:hmmm...it sort of depends doesn't it? I like guys who take care of themselves though...
Best Clothing Style:unique.
Number of Drugs I have taken:prescribe drugs? too many to number...
Number of CDs I own:a lot.
Number of Piercings:4 at this moment.
Number of Tattoos:dos
Number of things in my Past I Regret:no regrets

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 comments:

... said...

Hey I wore that bra today! What a coincidence that you would repost that so-adored picture of me and I would read your blog on the day that I'm wearing my favorite pink bra that I love so much I have to advertise on your blog...

Thanks Rose

rose said...

haha