Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away...

I don't mind the rain...but not this stuff. It's been nonstop all week...and it's the freaking cold rain. I no like...I no like.

*****
So, I just got home...I go into the kitchen to put something in the fridge. I notice that someone has drank my whole bottle of Patron. OH HELL NO!!!! That's my off limits alcohol. That's my special baby. There was Cuervo right next to it. Why not drink that? So, a few weeks back, I noticed a bottle of my wine was gone...I was going to let it slide...but my Patron? That's not sliding. Do you think I have a right to be mad? I do...I mean, I won't be mad if it gets replaced immediatly. I guess I'll be taking all my alcohol out of the kitchen now. What's worse? She didn't even put the top back on when she was done...there's still a little bit left in the bottom...Now it's no good. Oh well, so is life.

*****

Today, I had to work in the computer lab at school. Keep in mind, my only job to do in there is tutor. I do not do any tech support at all. I would be more than happy to do some tech support, however, I do not have admin rights. Today, some genius locked the computer that's hooked to the printer. People can't print unless they long on to this print program. They couldn't log on because it was locked and only an admin or the user "printswipe" could unlock it. I went to the little computer office to let them know, but nobody was there. I go back to the lab, tell everybody sorry, they will have to go somewhere else to print. People were giving me the death stare. I promise. I felt a little weird. I couldn't do anything about it. I'm a TUTOR...I need not know anything about computers. I did not like.

*****

I went to the climbing gym tonight. I got to practice belaying. That was great. I need all the practice I can get with that. After that, I went over to Sarah's house. I had left some Hummus over there the other day. She made cookies. They were good. She even let me take some home. Thanks Sarah!!!! So Andrew (her son) is supposed to be in bed. He keeps yelling about he can't sleep. He then says he is hungry. Sarah tells him to go to sleep. He then says if he waits to long to eat, he's going to die. It made me laugh. Crazy kids.

*****
Did you know cotton balls give me chills? They do...it's sort of weird.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, neat, you can comment as a non-blogspot user.

If I were you, I'd seriously beat ass for drinking your Patron. I mean, that's Patron! Very, very not right.

Oh, and by the way, I found your xanga site via myspace. I was looking around for other rock climbers. Where do you climb up in Indy? I mostly climb at Hoosier Heights in Bloomington, and the occasional Unlikely and Gorge outing.

Anonymous said...

First of all you are very much okay in my book. You climb and you know\like Patron. Far as I am concerned its liquid crack. Highly addictive! Now on to, anyone drinks my Patron gets the empty bottle cracked over their head. Unfortunately I am allergic to wine, which sucks because I really like it. Okay I am going on vacation..talk at you later gater.

Matthew

rose said...

oh yes it is for the flavor. I love tequilla. That's my special bottle...only for special occasions. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you need to drink whatever this particular roommate owns, alcohol, Gatorade, toothpaste, perfume... let your imagination roam wild with this. Nothing could replace the look of horror on her face when she catches you chugging a $100 bottle of perfume "just because you could"! Wow, I'm soooo pumped right now, I might just kick my cat out the window!!

B to the Triv

Anonymous said...

heres ur comment. kick ur rooom mates ass and then make her buy more patron. as for the computer lab thing just give them death stares back. trust me u can look pretty scary if u want to. u just have to work on it. cotton balls dont give me the chills, but thanks for reminding me the next time i see u i will bring cotton balls.
becca

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that biyatch drank your tequila!!! You need to get out of that h-iz-ouse!!! btw....you left a week too early...the new work tape has 2 Hootie songs on it....lol

um... yeah... said...

josh bought a macbook. score.

cotton balls ARE weird. i have the same reaction!

when are you going to lexington via cincinnasti again?

my word verification is "mlady", which just makes me think of shakespeare.