Monday, September 18, 2006

good times

I went down to Kentucky this weekend to climb. I like it there. It's fun. I got to lead my first route!! Woohooo!!!

A guy was with us...Wes...and he likes to take pictures. It's cool, because I have pictures of my first lead climb. Yeppers. It was a fun little route...Sandy's ashtray as they so liked to call it...aka...lowered expectations. :)

So...here are the pictures wes took. You can find more of his work here.




Alright...so yeah... it was a great weekend. Got to see some Lexington peeps too. That's always good. I loves me my Lori Jo!

Went to Max and Erma's in Lexington last night. Had me a sunday...all you can eat sundays. Good stuff... I think I made it through 3. Or was it 4? It doesn't matter...other people's spoons kept making their way to my sunday.

Life is good...nothing new to say really...

I'm back in Indy...sitting in the computer lab...being sorta bored...so why don't you entertain me? Tell me something crazy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times climbing with you for sure. Great job on your first lead! Hope you can make Boone this weekend.

PS, the route name isn't Sandy's Ashtray, but something a bit more, eh, *intresting*...

rose said...

hmmm...I don't get it...

Anonymous said...

Probably some body part of Sandy's that is more interesting than her ashtray.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've read, but in regards to your last blog... that's just not right to drink someone else's Patron w/out permission. A pickle? Yes. Block of cheese? If it's not vintage, sure. Bottle of wine? Same story as the cheese. But unpermitted consumption of the Patron requires replacement.