Wednesday, September 20, 2006

oh really?

I'm letting the tequilla thing drop. Mainly because I hate drama...and it has turned too dramatic. I'm not going to get paid for it. She keeps trying to justify why she drank it. Oh well...whatever. So is life. I can get some more sometime...OR maybe you could buy me some? :)

Sigh...the route I led...Sandy's ass cherry...not Sandy's ash tray. Thanks Wes for the clarification.

Tonight, I'm going to Chuck E. Cheese for my favorite child's b-day...Oh Chuck E. Cheese...I have spent too much time underneath your roof. I know all the songs that you have changed the words to. Yet, I'll never get away. Never... ever ever...dang. I may pull out a dance to the birthday song tonight. Everybody wants to see that. Mainly for laughter's purpose.

Wow, that last paragraph had no grammar at all...I'm good at that with these here blog posts. Maybe, one day, I'll write a post like it was a research paper. Good grammar and all.

I'm grading papers right now. It's hard for me to find the motivation to do it. If you want to help...you can.

I'm sorry that these posts suck butt. Sometimes, when I'm driving a long... I think about something good to talk about, but then...I forget.

I wonder about a lot of things...and then...they would be good to talk about...but then...I forget what I was wondering about.

random thoughts:

*I'm not big on chocolate...but I do love Snickers. They are good.

*Again, this blog sucks butt.

*What does suck butt even mean?

*Are you reading this?

*My mom invited me to a "puppyware" party tomorrow. What is that? Would I want to attend? REALLY? I sort of do...just to see the madness that is puppyware.

*I know a girl in Lexington that's having a birthday party for her dog tonight. I sort of wish I could go to that too.

*I hate math.

*It's getting cold outside. I like fall...but where's summer?? I bet it will peep its head around the corner one more time.

*people make me laugh.

*I'm done.

*Seriously...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, you can throw a party for my dogs, they are right around two this month.

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing since you left your blog address in your comment to me that meant you wanted me to stop by and leave you a comment. so...here ya go. comment from laura. and i'm sorry but you'll have to wait until december before i can buy you any tequilla(not that i would buy you any then, haha). oh and i love snickers with almonds. the end.
*laura

Anonymous said...

dont worry rose if i ever come back to IN i will buy u some tequilla. mom sales puppyware now? shes weird. well gotta go
becca