Thursday, August 24, 2006

la la la...

Random things...

1. Lexington, KY is calling my name...

2. I got my nose repierced for the third time...I like it.

3. school started yesterday. I went. It was abstract algebra. That's my favorite subject. The teacher asked me if I was an undergrad or a graduate. I said graduate. He got this look of surprise on his face and said congratulations. I did well as an undergrad. I don't know why he would be surprised. Do I look stupid? Ha...so the whole class...he would ask us if we had questions. Then he kept saying...Rose...are you doing ok? yes sir...it's the freaking first day of class. I'm doing fine...

4. Got to see Meredith and Josh last night. I like them. We went camping last year, and it was good times. I want to go again with them. However, we went canoeing too. They want to do that again. This means I need to find a partner. So, if you want to go camping with me...and you don't mind sharing a tent...let me know ;). It will be good times.

5. I'm glad my family still reads this.

6. Marathon training started this week. Hopefully I stay motivated.

7. What did the twig say to his mother?

8. Gee! I'm a tree!!

9. Ha ha ha ha.

10. I'm a loser and I'm proud of it.

11. That's all I got for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He asked b/c you look so damned young! It's in our genes. I'm just glad people think I'm over 16 now. I still get carded for rated R movies and I'm almost 25. It will pay off one day...
I need to give a shout out to my other cousin Becca! When you get back you need to whip my sisters ass into shape.
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

i want to go camping with u rose. ill share a tent with u we can snuggle :) congrats on starting school again i cant wait to start taking some classes i think i want to be a elementary teacher, i hope the classes arent to hard. maybe a music teacher i dunno but anyways ill talk to u later.
becca