Monday, August 21, 2006

wow.

I'm sorry...

I've been terrible lately about updating. The last couple weeks were crazy. I had to work so much. I was a mentor for the Summer Bridge Program at IUPUI. I taught the little kiddies how not to suck at life...because if you suck at math...you suck at life.

I told and learned a lot of cheesy math jokes. A Kentucky friend of mine instant messaged me one day with this joke:

What do you call the circumference of a jack-o-latern divided by its diameter?

Dying for the answer? It's Pumpkin Pi. Ha ha ha.

Well, Levi took that joke and ran with it. It became a big part of the program. Levi even wants to make t-shirts with this design on it:

Wow that Levi...he's crazy. There were more jokes. Maybe I'll sprinkle some posts with math randomness...

OH!!! Last weekend was my birthday...and I went to the state fair. Jessie made a nice little slide show on her myspace. You should check it out. It shows all our fair fun... Dude...there was a tent called the Lactation Station. Weird...it was a tent for breast feeding mothers, but it was not discrete at all. It was wide open. So, we got our picture next to it. I was talking to some managers-in-training at the Chuck's the other day, and one of the guys said he actually walked in the tent and asked if they were giving out free samples. Wow. We were giving Patrick a hard time just for taking our picture outside the tent. We didn't even dream of going inside.

well, I was going to put a picture up...but it wasn't working. Oh well.

go here Check out her about me section and watch the slide show...



wow this post sucks butt.

I went to Kentucky this weekend...it was good stuff...I like it here.

Anyway...maybe this will get you through for a while. I don't want to right too much if nobody is reading it anymore. I hope you haven't given up. Let me know you are still here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im still rose so u cant give up just yet. u can give up in dec when im back in germany.
becca

Anonymous said...

Rose! I check everyday! It's been your frigging birthday for a week now! Geez! Yes, please keep writing.
-Sarah

um... yeah... said...

missed you monday! hope to see you sunday! kisses! :0