Friday, March 09, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show

Here we are! I'm happy to say that last week I tried one new thing (color jeans), and this week, I tried something new again! I am also to happy to say that Carrie got herself a pair of color jeans because she saw my red jeans. Of course, she looked great in hers too!

This week, I'm going to show you a couple outfits. The other days were all pretty boring and I was wearing shoes to pamper my oh so blistered feet on those days.  So, two days. That's what you get. :)

Here we go:

Tank: from Plato's Closet
Cardigan: A.N.A. from Plato's Closet
Jeans: Miss Me from Beauty's Boutique on sale
Boots: Steve Madden from Plato's Closet
Bracelet: Plato's Closet
Necklace: Plato's Closet

So yeah, if you don't shop at Plato's Closet, maybe you need to start. I love this outfit. It was as comfortable as it looks. This cardigan is quickly becoming my favorite cardigan to wear. It is so thin and nice. Haven't worn those boots in a looong time and it was nice to pull them out. I'm proud of myself for wearing both a necklace and a bracelet. One of my employees was the photographer and she picked my goofy pose. :)

Blazer: Plato's Closet
T-Shirt: J.Crew from Plato's Closet
Shorts: F21 from Plato's Closet
tights: Plato's Closet
boots: Plato's Closet
Necklace: Plato's Closet
Bracelet: Plato's Closet

Here's what I tried. Shorts with tights. It was definitely not my normal look, except that is was grey of course. Overall, I think the look turned out pretty good. I originally had my shirt untucked, but on of my employees told me to tuck it in. I think I might try shorts with tights again. One thing that I must tell you is that this whole outfit was pretty comfortable! Everything was made out of stretchy cotton! I love cotton, it's the fabric of my life.  This photo was taken by the same photographer, and she helped me keep my hands off my hips. You decide though, try this look again, or not? (I may listen)

But, of course I need to show you the best fashion of accessory of the week:

Plus, that's an awesome t-shirt I have on.

No comments: