Friday, March 23, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show!

Well, I have been absent from this blog since March 11. Here I am! I'm back! I didn't go far. I have just been a very busy busy bee. I have a few quick minutes, so I wanted to jump back into the ladies room fashion show tradition.

Truth is, the following photos are the ONLY photos that I have taken in the last two weeks! I keep forgetting to take them and I have been rushing all over the place. As soon as I leave work, I generally need to change into something else! So, then I blow it. I don't want to change back into them just to get a photo.

Here's what I got though...



Everything-from Plato's Closet!
This outfit just SCREAMS comfort! and trust me, it was! I like it. These leggings are my favorite because they are sooo soft.

Everything-from Plato's Closet
I LOVE this belt, and the back of this dress is really cool. I don't usually rock flats, but it worked for this outfit. Those flats are soo old. They used to be my work shoes at the portrait studio. The comfy leggings also made another appearance.

Everything-from Plato's Closet

I'm afraid my face shows a little bit how tired I am! Or...maybe...hopefully it's just the lighting in our back room! I really did like this outfit. It was super comfy. The blazer is made out of stretchy cotton and I like it that I can look dressed up and still be comfortable.


Everything-from Plato's Closet

This is the outfit that I wore to go to the Northwest Arkansas Fashion Week's final fashion show. The back of this dress was really cool and I loved the dress. This is Staci, my sister-in-law, and I love her dress also.

I'm proud to say that I wore all Plato's Closet stuff in all these pictures. I love that store! :)



No comments: