Sunday, March 11, 2012

One year...

We made it. I'm still Rose, and he's still Andy.

He likes to make beer. I like to run. We like to rock climb. We like beer. We like wine. We like Star Wars. We like Hulu. We like junk shops. I like sour patch kids. He likes dark chocolate. I like pale ales. He likes stouts. I like mustard. He hates mustard. His dog is Chilli. My dog is Lumiya. We live in Arkansas. We are business owners. We like Dave Ramsey. We went from being a three vehicle family to a four vehicle family to a two vehicle family. One vehicle per person. That is sufficient. We have all sorts of silly things we do. I like it that way. I like him. He likes me. That's why we got married. Of course we love each other, one year down, 1 million more to go.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your wedding is still a highlight for Martin. He talks about it all the time.

Congrats on your first wedding anniversary! And he's to many more happy years.

Anonymous said...

love you guys!!!!
its Becca of course