Friday, October 07, 2005

Needs

I stole this off Matt's xanga.

I went to google and searched for "rose needs" here is some of the stuff I got that I needed...

Rose needs....
*your help to make a "Penguin Information Bullitin Board" for the classroom
*no introduction
*love
*more water
*to say "I have a problem, I need some help"
*a husband
*privacy to maneuver a proposal out of her boyfriend
*only to contort, cry, scream, and untter gutteral musings in ancient languages to completely
freak us out
*an IBM compatible computer
*nourishment like any growing flower
* to go

It was too much fun so I had to do some for you guys....

Tony needs...
*a dog
*to lose the cigarettes

Asher needs...
*a love interest
*a kitty-cat

Thom needs...
*a new hair cut
*to put soap in his ass

Tyana needs...
*to know what makes her tick
*to do a makeover for here

Matt needs...
*someone to bend him over and give him 20 paddles
*prayer

******
If you want to be lucky enough to see your name on here...just leave your name and I'll do it...or you can go to google yourself and leave your results....

7 comments:

rose said...

haha.

Anonymous said...

Wow I did need a haircut, and I was sitting down and getting one as you posted this. Looking sharp again, Yeah!

The amazing accuracy of the first statement makes the second completely fearful. I just hope that whatever "Thom" in the world needs the soap in the ass got it and I don't get wrapped up in a mistaken identity situation.

Rose, as a friend I beg you, can we never talk about my ass in this way again? I am really creeped out.

-thom

rose said...

Ok Thom...I promise I will never talk about your ass again.

rose said...

It's real..that's what I got in google...and I know...

rose said...

i need pizza too...but sorry there was none

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to find one page with a whole list of my needs...

Brian:

My Needs:

1. More tartar sauce on McDonald's filet-o-fish.
2. Bigger tonsils.
3. Reusable ticket stub.
4. Al's liquor home delivery.
5. My own personal interstate.
6. Be able to boogie.
7. Squeezeable salt containers.
8. A remote for the toilet paper dispenser.
9. A2 sauce (improved!).
10. Memories splashed across the pages just like wine.
11. Non-painful discharges.
12. Rock and Roll and Hoochee coo.
13. A '60 Minutes' special where I get to be Andy Rooney.
14. The '80s back.
15. The Netherlands.
16. Somebody who speaks English on the other end of the line.
17. 'Twister' game repair kit.
18. Me, a ball bat, and five minutes alone with Barbara Streisand.
19. Nobody's baby.
20. Two to three more inches

--Brian

rose said...

brian? which one? must be specific...ha...I am guessing Brian O am I right?