Wednesday, October 05, 2005

You've got a lure I can't deny...

but you've had your chance so say goodbye...


I keep writing an entry and deleting it and trying over. I just can't get what I want to say to come out right. so I think I am going to just spout of some random thoughts and that be it. If it's confusing...ask questions...and maybe I'll answer.

*I don't know. I don't like people messing with my head, or messing with my heart for that matter.

*I want a guy who knows what he wants. I want a guy who will see me and say...wow...you are exactly what I want.

*I want a guy who is not fickle and who can make his own decisions.

*You probably don't care what kind of guy I want...right?

*Why can't relationships and love be easy?

*I almost think arranged marriages would be better...then I wouldn't have to make a choice...of course...then I am stuck with someone...and maybe I wouldn't want to be with them...and that would suck.

*I don't want to be hurt

*it sucks.

*I guess it's a good growing experience.

*moving on...

*PACERS START PRESEASON NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

*The Postal Service is a pretty good band. Check them out.

*I'm going to go up to Purdue this weekend...that should be fun

*it's been a while since I've hung with Asher.

*k...bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony, this is slightly OT but watch Ice Storm ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119349/ ) and see how badly this sort of thing could work out.

OTOH, if we are going in for arranged marriages, I think we should toss in a statute for multiple wives too. Of course being a modern man I would have to assume that would also go for women having multiple husbands too (never see that in the middle east!) I think it is safe to skip any rule that ivolvles the cutting off of heads.

So Rose, did you have any idea how derranged of a post the arranged marriage comment would pull? Personally I can't wait to hear what other people think!

-thom

rose said...

Tony...I like your idea...let's make the group a group of good friends though...that would probably work...or make it like a white elephant...you can steal other people's picks...

... said...

I think you need to chill out a bit. Yea finding the right guy is tough if you're that worried about it, but I've definitely learned that in order to make a relationship work, sometime early on or at some point when you realize that you're really starting to care deeply, you need to lay down ground rules of what does and doesn't fly; otherwise it's like sending someone into a minefield without a map and asking them not to blow themselves up. Then they can decide if they want to go in or not... get my analogy? Even with the right person you need to work through certain points... blah blah blah.

Anyway, if relationships and love were easy, everyone would have one.

The hat idea; I can find something in just about anyone that I love and focus on it, so it would probably work. But I think I'll take free choice over luck of the draw, because inevitably I would find someone with a trait I'm more fond of than the one I have focused on with my chosen partner, and that would be problematic.