Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Woohooo

The tests are over for a few minutes. So I have time to finally throw an update your way. YESSS...

K...here are a few random things:

*The Colts are still undefeated. That's sweet. Brian T. says that they are going to go to the Super Bowl. He believes this because his dad said so. That would be cool if he is right.

*Pacers are cool. The regular season starts soon...and I couldn't be more excited. I still don't like Jamaal Tinsley, and it looks like Granger and Bender want to be superstars. They keep trying to do all kinds of flashy moves. Bender did have a good game last night...but we will see how long that lasts.

*I got my Abstract Algebra test back. I got an 87%. That's really good...the average was a 53% and he curves...so my 87% definitely is an A. Yesss...I felt smart for a second.

*I like BW's 35 cent wing night. You can eat a lot of wings and not pay a lot. That's cool.

*Yep...that's random...

*Other random fact...my sister is married...weird. very weird. If you know my sister...you know that is really weird...oh well. She married some guy who grew up on an Indian Reservation...my dad went on and on about interracial marriages and how they are bad or something...I just though "are you kidding me....this is 2005..." wow.

*k...I am going to homework now.

*tell me something interesting...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreaming of Brazil with My Rio Player
Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks.
Very interesting blog. You may want to check out my learn how to day trade stock web page learn how to day trade stock Keep up the good work.

rose said...

i dont like baseball.

random thought...no more spam comments!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I got hit in the head with an acorn a few minutes ago. It was like a bomb went off in the tree above me and it just started raining down the little buggers!

Anonymous said...

Major congrats on your score, very impressive numbers!

I think I am becoming a Chilean wine snob. But only reds from the Maipo and Rapel valleys, very good and still very undervalued. Try a Casillero Del Diablo or Marques from Concha Y Toro if you like big reds.

Since you are my vaio friend, I got the very oldest vaio made and net-installed freebsd 6.0 on it last weekend, very geek chic.

That is about as random as my life gets these past few weeks, hope they count.
-thom

um... yeah... said...

hey you can make it so spam doesn't happen on your dashboard settings. something about "allow verification for comments". my friend ben told me. it works!

something interesting to tell you...

your sister's married!

that's interesting! and random! did she date him long and i just hadn't heard?

rose said...

why a mango?

I would be a grape...i like grapes...

I'll cheer for the Astros with you...

yes still going to homecoming...i'll email you

um... yeah... said...

mmmmm.... manicotti....