Monday, October 03, 2005

25 Questions You'd Never Think to Ask. (and then some....)

Dang it...these stupid surveys get me every time. This one asks better questions though...so read on!!!

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? my face

2. How much cash do you have on you? $6.

What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Best

4. Favorite plant?: A rose

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone: A Pacer's sales rep

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?: What is love?

7. What shirt are you wearing?: a gray t-shirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?: sort of I label myself as cool...ha

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? American Eagle...wow that was a HUGE suprise

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?: Chuck...he's cool...he went to Cumberland with me...he's dating Janie...so that makes him cool

12. Do you know what an 8-track is?: yes

13. What were you doing at 9pm last night?: hanging out with Nathan

14. What did your last text message say that you recieved on your cell?: Thank you...you are awesome...have a wonderful day.

15. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?: nope

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?: "yo"

17. Who told you they loved you last?: my Aunt Priscilla

18. Last furry thing you touched?: Lindsay's dog

19. How many hours a week do you work?: counting school? or not counting school? I dont know...hours I get paid for would be 37...30 at Reese...7 at the MAC

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?: 2

21. Favorite age you have been so far? I'm going with 23

22. Your worst enemy?: hmmm...that's a tough one. I'm not sure. How about Tinsley? I'd beat him up if I saw him.

23. What is your current desktop picture?: It's a drawing Kristin did for me a long time ago...it says you are hot..

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?: when is the homework due?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to erase all of your regrets, what would you choose? a million bucks...I dont like to have regrets.

26. What earrings are you wearing right now? just a hoop in my tragus.

27. What color are your sheets? cream

28. Are your nails painted? no...but my toenails are.

29. Are you depressed? no

30. Do you have friends in other grades? I guess you can say that...i guess this was meant for highschoolers.

ok...go ahead and answer two of these yourself...

have a good day.

2 comments:

um... yeah... said...

i won't just answer 2 - i'll answer them all on MY blog! i haven't updated in forever so i might as well... :)

rose said...

I would take a million dollars because I don't have any regrets...I like to learn from my mistakes.