Friday, September 30, 2005

fall is here...la la la

I love fall!!!!!! It is my favorite season by far. I was so excited yesterday to have to wear a sweater and a jacket. I love it. I love to layer and I am glad it is time to start that back up again!!!! Yeah...so I love the smell. I love the air. I love all the leaves. The only thing I don't like about fall is how short it is. I wish it could go on all year long. Yeah...alright. So, I am going to go camping again this weekend! I never have camped in my life and now here I am...going two weeks in a row. I can't wait to sit around the campfire and enjoy this nice fall weather. I am going with Meredith and Josh and some of their friends. Meredith and Josh are cool people. Meredith makes me laugh. She is quite opinionated. Oh...and Nathan is going. Nathan is the chemistry guy. Apparantly he likes hanging out with me. (That's cool with me...I like hanging out with him.) He's a nerd....but a cute nerd. There aren't too many of us out there. Alright...I strayed from fall...or maybe I could say I fell away from fall? Layering clothes. That is the best thing ever. I think that guys look super hot in layered clothes...thus...fall is a good time for me. Hooded sweaters...oh yeah...that's a huge weakness...guys look really cute in them. So fall...Brown County, leaves different colors...candy corn...Halloween...apple cider...yes...I guess what I really wanted to say was that I LOVE FALL!!!!!

moving on... Matt...this post was going to be for you...but I couldnt get my USB ports to work on my computer...so I couldn't upload your pictures. Sorry :( I will do it again sometime.

Ok...I am going to finish this by asking you some questions:

(I think I am going to do this on some posts for a while...that is until I get bored with it)

1. Who are you?
2. How did we meet?

7 comments:

... said...

1.) Asher Lucas

2.) We met by God's mercy getting the better of Him and blessing me w/ such a rockin person in my life. Or Whitley introduced us at the Vogue and we talked about how cool chemistry (especially biochemistry) is, and consequently how cool I am since I was studying it and now have a degree in it.

Minus the Bear is amazing, and their newest album Menus el Oso is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

1) -thom
2) I am the network consultant who came to Indy to put in some gear for Reese and had a damn great time hanging out with Rose and the boys pretty much all across the state over two months. It was pretty much like we were a punk band living on the road! (oh, except we had money for beer!)

rose said...

haha thom...that's funny...I had a great time with you too...and srini...I wonder if he would like to hear a knock knock joke.

rose said...

haha thom...that's funny...I had a great time with you too...and srini...I wonder if he would like to hear a knock knock joke.

Anonymous said...

1. Lindsey Marie Burzlaff
2. I met you through Josh and Tyana and you used to sing at my church.

... said...

hah! I just got it... Fall la la la la, la la la la

um... yeah... said...

1) tyananananana

2) i met you b/c of the amazing triv-daddy, and so glad that he decided to bring you to whiteyville so you could play your flute and sing for josh and the peeps and be on my worship team. good times!