Friday, September 23, 2005

Tony was added...you can still ask questions...

But I think I will answer the few who have commented. (anon, Thom, Asher, Lindsey)

Edit...Here is Tony's:


Tony: These are some good questions.

*why would you want to leave a perfectly good job and go back to school?

I am still at the job...and I'm working in the MAC and private tutoring...so my money situation really hasn't changed. It is a good job...it's a great job. I am thirsty to learn more though. My brain needs some excersise. Plus, if I go to grad school, they will pay me for it...so that will be my job. Then, one day when I finish up...oh who am I kidding? Am I ever going to be done with school? I like it. I am young..it's the time for me to be doing these things.

*if you could have any animal as a pet (independent of limiting factors, i.e. size, allergy, noise, etc.
this is only based on desire) what would it be and what would you name it?

I would have a sphinx cat...is that what they are called? And I would name it Hairy.




*what do you want? what do you think would make you truly happy in life? are they the same? why or why not?

Wow...this question (or 3 questions) could probably take up a whole post. I would say what I truly want is to be able to be happy no matter what circumstance come along in my life. I want to be able to keep a sense of joy about me. To be simple, and be completly happy. I want to find whatever I am looking for right now on this journey we call life...Oh and I want Christian unity...that's a big one.
On a less serious note, this is also what I want:
*to still be in bed
*to move out of Indiana for a bit (Virginia maybe? ;))
*for the day to be over so I can go camping.
*guys to not be so weird
*Easter to hurry up and get here (I guess that is sort of serious)
*My homework to magically do itself
*World peace :)

Now what would make me truly happy? Well that sort of goes with what I want...huh? I think that to be truly happy, I need to get rid of little vices that hold onto me...i.e. worrying. I need to cling to Matthew 6 and not worry about tomorrow...I know I will be truly happy if I just trust God and what he wants. Now...if only he could call me up and tell me clearly exactly what he wants me to do...that would be great. Are what I want and what would make me happy the same? Sort of...because don't we think that if we have what we want we will be happy? Maybe I will write more on this another time...

*To the anonymous poster that wants to know why I want to be catholic...Who are you? Since you asked "why do you want to become catholic?" I will answer...I have been catholic for a long time. catholic means universal church...and I would consider myself part of that universal church. Maybe you should have asked "why do you want to become Catholic?" and I do believe I said ask me 3 questions.

Thom: What a great movie....

What is your name?
Sir Robin of Camelot.
What is your quest?
To seek the Holy Grail.
What is the capital of Assyria?
I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh (and over the cliff i go...)

Asher: Homestar runner is good stuff...but I think I am going to answer these on my own...

How do you be so short?
*I answer that with how do you be so tall?
Wiggity Wack?
*dude...this question is wack.
Is my under-wears showing?
*I think we all know the answer to this one... I would have to say yes Asher...your underwear is showing. If you don't believe me...click here

Lindsey: your questions are so random...I love it.

if you like cottage cheese, how do you like it? like describe if you like it creamy or not creamy?
*I like cottage cheese...with no fruit on top...and only sometiemes. I'm not sure what creamy cottage cheese is like. I love lasagna that has cottage cheese in it.

does it bother you if people at fast food restraunts forget to put condiments, like jelly (lol.brian trivett.), in your to-go sacks?
*not really. Only if they forget to put the sour cream in my sack from wendy's. I like it in my chili. I don't use a lot of condiments though. Now...if I ordered a jelly biscuit...I would hope that there would be jelly in it.

how does strawberries sound right now? man, i must be hungry.
*I could use a strawberry...do you have any?
name five or ten people in your life who have had the most impact on your character in helping you become who you are right now...or who you love greatly and whom you've learned a lot from.
*man lindsey..this one is hard.
I'm going to lump them as one...Josh and Tyana...they rock my world!
Brian Scheidler...I have learned so much from him....
Brian Trivett...he has been there for me for a long time
Rat Masher! (matt rasure) he's so smart
Tony Laschon...I've learned a lot from him...he's so cool...I hope to learn tons more


Keep the questions coming...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this post. even if it's a bunch of random stuff. thanks rose for the entertainment. love ya! *lindsey

um... yeah... said...

aw - you rock our faces off!

i met ellie! from cumberland! who played volleyball! she went to abby's(?) wedding. she was in my starbucks with a cumberland shirt on so i figured what the hell and asked if she knew you. heehee!

rose said...

That's awesome!!!!!!!!