Thursday, September 15, 2005

daily posting...now that's just crazy.

I think I am going to just make this post random. (as if that is something different...most of my posts are random)

*It's weird...I'm single. I haven't been single in forever. Kind of cool...kind of not...because the consequence of being single is that I am not dating C. Brian...but I should just come to terms with the fact that he is a guy and sometimes guys are jerks...and he is just being one. . C. Brian...if you read this...even if you are a jerk...you are an awesome one...:)

*Math is exciting...that's weird too. I shouldn't be getting excited about this stuff. I was doing my abstract algebra homework and I was really excited that I was just doing proofs like they were nothing. What's that about? Then...I was tutoring at the MAC...and i was helping this guy out with his Calc II...and I was super excited to do math problems on the whiteboard. The MAC has a whole wall that is a whiteboard...and that's just cool. What's not cool is the excitement I get when I can integrate by substitution...or when I can do an exact differential equation...weird.

*Speaking of that whiteboard...last week I was showing this girl how to prove that a limit is equal to whatever. (If you want to know how to do this yourself...just see this post) I told her i was going to do it on the whiteboard because it's "pretty much the coolest thing ever." The girl was kind of weird...and a little rude...and she said. "you think that it is the coolest thing ever?" as though I was being serious or something. I looked at her and said "well I mean...it's not the coolest thing ever..." Then she asked me if it was better than sex. WTH? (that's what the heck...I stole it from Laura Hash...I thought it was funny)

*K so I am going to go to lunch now...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geotagging Web Pages and RSS Feeds
By Andrew Turner on Tue, 2005-01-11 02:00. Webmaster Providing geographic metadata in Web sites and syndicated feeds can provide users with the ability to search easily for services and articles based on ...
found your blog - good work Play world poker tour the most popularity game anywhere

... said...

Spammed!!!

If you're helping her or showing her something, shouldn't she show a little more respect? You should've said, "Not really, but breaking bones in the girls that ask dumb questions is."

Of course, maybe she really does like Math more than sex and she was just trying to relate, who knows?

rose said...

Thanks Asher :)

math more than sex? wha???

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that math could be better than bad sex? But what if it was bad math? Then you would have bad sex and bad math and what the hell good is that? Maybe she should try math during sex or sex during math and see how she likes that.

rose said...

oh adam! good to have you here!!

Anonymous said...

I know that bad math never got you a trip to the Dr's office for shots and a swab job!

-thom

rose said...

good point thom