Friday, December 02, 2005

oh weekend here you come!!!!

this is funny...I stole it from Tyana.

This right here...thank God...know more annoying sound...


*In one week I am heading to Cleveland to see U2!!!!!!!!!!! I am sort of excited...

*Tomorrow morning I am running in the Jingle Bell Run. You get to put bells on your shoes...ha.

*Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to say even though I have a lot to say. I am just too lazy to type it. You know?

*So I am thinking REALLY seriously about moving to Chicago next year. I get a call from my mom....she tells me she is moving to Chicago in March. What???? Oh well...I think she is going for the suburbs...I want to live straight up in the city yo.

*Colts play on Sunday...we are going for 12-0!!!! Go us...we can do it.

Now... this quite possibly could be the hottest picture ever...I mean look at it...I am one hot piece of something...maybe snot??
At least that is sort of interesting...or something. Sort of disturbing...but still interesting. I can't help it if sometimes I get the urge to stick my finger up my nose. Everybody does right? Alright...enough of this conversation...I hope everybody has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but if you pick this pic to post we are going to get some real sicko fetish guys once the google image indexes update!

Chicago is a cool town but you really want to be downtown, if you want to live in the burbs you may as well stay in Indy. Of course the tricks with downtown is the cost of living... catch 22.

Which burb is your mom thinking about?

-thom

um... yeah... said...

ah - you must have the software to post it right to your blog. i could not save the video b/c i don't have appropriate software. sadness.

ok i thought you were going to move to cincy. what gives? and does your mom have a thing with moving? am i smoking crack or has she moved a lot?

well, chicago is nice, but cold. oprah's there, so it can't be too bad.

rose said...

Yeah...I want to live downtown...Not sure what suburb my mom is thinking of.

Sorry Tyana...Chicago just has this huge draw for some reason. :) Of course...knowing me and my ability to change my mind...nothing may happen at all.

... said...

yea, nosefinger is hot and all, but I think what the people really want to see is A Pimp Named Louie. Chicago is fun to visit, and my bro seems to like it there. Maybe we could swap snot sometime and be snot siblings; that way I would have to relatives of sorts living there.

Matt Black said...

Sorry, haven't been around in awhile. I'm going to try to keep the blog updated more often.