Thursday, December 22, 2005

One year old...

I am not sure if I will update again before Christmas or not.

So if not...I would like to say happy birthday to my bloc! It was on Christmas last year (or actually the 26th because if was after midnight) that I started this blog. I was inspired by Tyana because she had a super rocking blog. It's been an interesting year with a wide range of topics. Fun times were had by all.

I would like to thank all of you who have been around since the beginning and all of you that joined up sometime later in the year. I hope that it has been some what entertaining for you.

What are some of your favorite memories of times on this blog? I am going to do a recap of the year with stuff from some of my memorable things.

The melted snowman...


Star Trek...
all the various words of the day... I must get those back in here.... what was the first word you ask? phosphofructokinase....

Meeting Scot Pollard...


this guy...
Both the Numa Numa guy and Baby got book....the links don't work anymore so if you didn't see those....google them....it's funny.

The blog war with brianisrockhard ...that was good times...for old times...you can fire a bullet his way if you want.

All of the crazy debating that went on in March. Check that out in the archives...march 2004.

my crazy boots...
ass-tapping... if you never checked this out...you must...it's absolutely hilarious...

how to kiss... I know nobody else probably finds it too funny...but ask tracy and kenda...and they will tell you we were rolling on the floor.

me wearing socks on my feet so i could get in the pit area at the track... you really had to be there.

this...
And that takes you through june.... I will break this into two parts....the rest of the year will be coming soon.

I know you are biting your fingernails!!!!

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

nice recap. that's hilarious. i may have to do that in january on my 2 year anniversary. :) lol