Wednesday, December 07, 2005

today is my last immunology class...

And that makes me pretty excited.

I learned a lot in that class the few times I actually went. I do stress the FEW times I went. I have had a problem since I started school. I am pretty much a slacker. Well sort of a slacker. I remember getting in trouble in second grade for not writing out my spelling words 5 times each. I would try to rush and do them right before they were due. I did fine on my spelling tests. In my mind that means that I don't need to write out my spelling words. Well...I went to a school that definitely did paddle the kids...and I got sent to the principal's office several times because of not doing homework...and I got paddled. What's ironic is now I am tutoring this middle schooler in spanish...and apparantly she has a tough time spelling her vocab words. I told her a great way to fix that is write the words out 5 times each. Ha. When I was in 4th grade, I got in school suspension for not doing my homework. I had to stay in the principal's office until I finished all the homework. The problem continued into high school. I wasn't a fan of doing the homework, or research papers for that matter. My tests scores were always great, so it didn't cause too huge of a problem. I do remember getting a D in honors US history for not doing the research paper. In college, I just didnt go to class. Did good on tests...didn't do homework...So...immunology...I missed the first half of the semester...except for test days...I had to go the last eight lectures to do the in-class exercises. That leaves me with a B in the class. Sweet...Alright...that was a lot of random rambling...I'm sorry.

*I got to hang out with Asher on Friday. That was fun. I didn't get to hang out too late or drink any because I had a run the next morning. I was desperatly trying to get the last of the tequilla out of the shot Asher took. I love that stuff.

*On Saturday...I did the Jingle Bell Run....You can find a picture of me running at here, group 1, page 9, 1st pic on the page (pic 161 I think). It was super cold...It was fun though. I am crazy fast! Oh wait...jk

*Went the the Pacers game last night...it was tragic...meaning we lost...dang Pacers.

No comments: