Wednesday, December 28, 2005

one year old....part 2

It's Christmas time...nobody is reading the blog...I hope people come back.

So...I was doing a year recap because my blog just had it's 1 year birthday...yes there was cake.

I am now up to June...you can tell this is when my blog got boring...nothing great happened in June.

Now July....

Well.... Still nothing....

August....

Well the blog isn't quite that interesting....but my life was a bit...

Matt came to visit...I had a birthday...I met some cool people...Brian went to Germany...came back and decided to date the lead singer of the Christian band he was in...I then turned into an absolute mess...until I realized I needed to snap out of it...because he certainly did treat me like poo.

September...

well Asher wrote about me on his blog...it was pretty funny... I guess I will repost it...it was funny I thought...

Dangit. Nothing's been going right since Rose left for class. I meant to ask her where the link was to her dancing so I could link all yall's who stop by to it. Then I wouldn't update my page for like a month; that way I could make sure everyone saw it. It's pretty funny. Cute, funny... and definitely random as hell. Then I would collect a survey to see who thought what of it. Anyway, now that's not gonna happen cause I needed to tend to this column, now the column is fruokerd w/ the fraction collector being broken, I don't have time to hang around and do it myself... unless I come back at like 11 tonight but I'll probably be really tired and won't want to, and Rose left when I went to tend to the column. Screw this, I'm going home. I've got better things to do.

Rose is thinking about moving away, and this makes me sad. She's not going to anytime soon to my knowledge, but still the thought of it is upsetting for several reasons. Let's take a moment to reflect on the wonderment that is Rose.

She likes sweet corn on the cob. Look at the excitement in those eyes. Oh yea, she likes sepia pictures too. This was on Rose's birthday when we all went to the state fair and watched the cloggers and had beef on a stick... and tried to get Rose to stand under the Grand Champion Heffer sign while we took a picture. It would've been funny cause she only weighs like a buck and a real competitive heffer usually weighs over a ton. Oh yea... and she's not a cow. In fact that would've been funny on several levels... moving along.




She's smart, she's got a pretty voice though she doesn't like "showing it off"... more like she's shy about it, she always says there's no drama in her life but it's more like she just has tunnel vision for what she's looking for or what she wants. It's pretty funny; she just doesn't notice the drama. I envy her for that; I notice the drama but I always just try to not get caught up in it. Sometimes it gets offended and punches your roommate, then you have to pull them out of it. I also seem to absorb the drama for her; I guess I should've realized it this time: (story)



It was sometime this summer, we were at Peppers, where Rose always hangs out on the weekend. This was the Peppers in the Ripple, but Rose is to be found at any given Peppers on any given Thursday-Saturday night. She was dancin a jig on the dance floor (wish I had that video) and some dude got all up on her. I had run slater sprints about 4 hours prior to the time and I was in no mood to dance... nor were my legs. So I'm leaning on the bar, her boyfriend's on stage or I'm sure he would've done something, but I wasn't really paying attention to anything except the music and my drink; the latter getting very little, I was more interested in just relaxing. Then Rose yells at me from across the dance floor and motions for me to get over there. She had been trying to coax me into dancing all night, and I explained how tired my legs were and that I didn't want to dance, so I just shake my head. Then she gets a more serious look and motions again, and I'm like okay whatever. When I get over there she's like, "Stand right here." I'm thinking sweet! I get to be a pole! Poles get danced on! No, more like Rose had strategically placed an unsuspecting Asher in between her and this smelly redneck dude w/ a patch on his head who looked like he'd gotten in a fight earlier that night.



Nice.



Needless to say, I thanked Rose as the guy bumped into me twice. He had at least two friends with him that I could see, but at that point I really didn't care; I told Rose that she was going to bail me out when I went to jail, which she said wasn't going to happen. As usual, she was right, but she was close to not being right; aside from some disdainful looks and the two bumps, the guy really didn't do anything. He was a skinny guy... that made me a little nervous. See, people think just cause you're bigger than someone that you'll be the victor in a fight. There are many cases where this is indeed true; wrestling, cage matches, boxing, etc.... fighting venues with rules. Street fights, no rules, skinny guys carry weapons or find weapons real quick and use them in the dirtiest way possible if their opponent is bigger, and sometimes just because they're skinny.


Anyway, I'm straying from the point. The point is, the douche represented drama, Rose represented herself, and I represented myself. She always wonders why my life has so much drama. It's cause I'm blocking it from her! I mean just randomly there are fights outside my door, people wreckin shit, going to jail, tires getting slashed, baby's mamas cryin. That is a lot of random drama. Too much for one person, so that's my theory. Somehow I'm absorbing the drama Rose is supposed to be getting. Thanks for keeping my life exciting Rose.



Wow that was a helluvatangent. Rose is cool for a variety of reasons and maybe when I get the link for the dance I'll make a list to follow... since basically my life isn't going to change too much over the next week.

***********
I learned how to use tracts...
click here to learn yourself...

I proved a limit

I talked about this poster...
Oh...and I met "Chemistry guy" Now known as Nathan...

That's all for September....Moving on to October....

Well the most exciting thing is that I dressed up like Elmo... Yep that's not only Elmo... That's Elmo in a nursing outfit....pretty cool if youy ask me.


Ok... How about November?

Well... Heather (a girl I went to school with in 1-3 grade) came up from Texas to visit. I also stood out in the cold the day after Thanksgiving...that was crazy...



I also past 8th grade math and 8th grade science...yes!

Alright!!!!! Time for December!!!!

Of course you really need to see this

Well basically the whole month is all about the super stellar Colts! Oh!!! AND I GOT TO GO TO CLEVELAND AND SEE U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another very memorable event was Tyannnannana and Josh moving to Cincy...that wasn't December at all....but I still haven't written a big post about them....IT's Coming!!!!

So pretty much the last 6 months on my blog hasn't been too crazy interesting...I'll have to spice it up....

Hopefully you guys will stick around...




3 comments:

... said...

Your blog will be teething soon. Nifty. I remember when I started a blog. I don't need comments or a counter though, I know people are reading...

They are, aren't they? Right?

Hello?

You know what else is really cool? Wikipedia. I actually used it for the first time the other day... or this morning before my boredom nap. I did some research on Boba Fett. And, incidentally, Durge. But mostly Boba.

um... yeah... said...

i was rereading some old posts from our nwcc days, and how actively jonathan b commented on our blogs. what's happened to that? where did he go? why is he not reading any longer? why doesn't trivett EVER update? arg! :)

i still read it. always will. :) just keep reading mine, too! haha

um... yeah... said...

ps - check this out:

http://joshandty.blogspot.com/2005/12/for-you-rose.html