Tuesday, December 13, 2005

why oh why???

I wonder why I graduated from college and then decided it was a wonderful idea to go back...with no purpose really set in place. Now I have to endure things such as...FINALS. mmm...math...good stuff. So I have one today...I have been dragging my lazy butt actually getting on studying for it.

I WENT TO U2 THIS WEEKEND AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! Our seats were awesome. They were in the club level...first row. We got crazy lucky though. If our seats had been one seat over...we would have been relocated somewhere else. There was a huge camera...people that had seats around it had to keep being moved elsewhere. Anyway...so Bono...he's cool. He said some pretty cool stuff...I really like the Edge. I think the Edge is my favorite. He plays the guitar pretty good. Anyway...a cool part of the concert was when Bono brought a little girl on stage and had her sing with him. She had gum in her mouth...he told her she may want to spit it out and he put out his hand. She spit her gum in his hand and he put it in his pocket. It was pretty darn cool. Anyway...it was fun.

The Colts are still undefeated. That's awesome! They sucked for so long...it's about time they do good! Oh well...we've got all the goals we need as far as making it to the playoffs with a first round bye and home field advantage...hopefully we do good in the playoffs!!! I would love to see us go to the Superbowl.

Damn Ron Artest. Why would any team want him??? He is trouble. TROUBLE! I thought he was doing pretty good this season. I was glad he was back. I understand him wanting to be traded...but he went and told the media before talking to the team! I hope they feed him to the sharks...give him to Detroit. Of course then he would do good...give them more firing power...

I am going to start tutoring a first grader in Spanish today....how cute is that??? I am going to teach him his numbers...with m&m's! It's going to be super!

Did you guys not watch the video? I was expecting a ton more feedback. Tyana...what happened was I was over at my friend Josh's house sometime this summer with him and his girlfriend. He showed me some other video of another friend doing some ghetto dancing. I told him he should get a video of every girl that came over. I told him I would dance. He picked the song...and there I went. If you are confused...see last post...

3 comments:

um... yeah... said...

oh brother. :)

glad you had a good time in cleveland with u2. i hear cleveland rocks! haha - i've been there. i know it's really ghetto in lots of places. you were really close to where i grew up! :) about 20 miles south of cleveland. i haven't been up there myself in like, oh, 4 years?

have a good one!

... said...

I'm confused... but far beyond any help that last post can offer.

Oh and I taught "The Edge" everything he knows. Want lessons?

Josh S. said...

wow isnt Jessie needie? I think so. j/k jessie