Thursday, December 08, 2005

what up home fry?

First of all...

I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about it...but it's this weekend...so maybe soon I will quit talking about it...

I GET TO SEE U2 ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I am pretty excited about it. I get to see Addie too. She lives in Cleveland. I went to school with her at Cumberland. It's been a looong time since I have seen her.

Next...I probably won't update again till after U2 so

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!




Third...

If think that you need to watch this....I promise you will laugh. It's me dancing...I don't really know what got into me. That's what makes it funny. It's from the summer sometime...about 4 a.m. I promise that I am not even drunk. I didn't even drink that night. You will never be able to listen to that Black Eyed Peas song the same way again...

Alright...have a good weekend!

6 comments:

um... yeah... said...

yeah, i wanna know who decided to film that at 4am...

rose said...

ha...my friend josh and joshdotcom.blogspot.com did... it's a random story...i can tell it if you want :)

um... yeah... said...

sure why not?

Anonymous said...

How was U2? I SAID HOW WAS U2?

Heard it was the loudest concert touring right now, but supposedly very cool to see.
-thom

rose said...

Oh..I'm sorry tony!! I should have attatched a better warning... :)...Ha...

and Thom... U2 was awesome!!! I'm going to post on it soon...

Tyana...I'll tell the story in the next post too...

Josh S. said...

Rose,

Wow as the camerma man in that video, I feel honored to be included in this post. Quite fun. Althougth, I dont think i totally know the story as to how that video came to be. Anyways, ttyl