Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dear Pacers...

You have disappointed me greatly. I don't understand why you do what you do. For this reason, I have decided not to renew my season tickets. Not only that, I did not buy any play-off tickets. That's probably okay because you would have had to reimburse me. I think the team will continue to play like poo and we won't make it in. If we do, we will be killed. I just wonder why you continue to play the people that you do when they continue to KEEP MESSING UP! We had a great thing going before you brought back Tinsley and O' Neil. For some reason, you guys think they are GOD. They aren't they suck. Do you even bother to look at how they are doing?? If I am doing my math right, since we have had Tinsley back, we are 5-12. Now, since Jermaine has been back, we are 3-6. That's terrible! They are a deadly combination, and until we get rid of them, we will not succeed. Take your blinders off. Jermaine is not an all-star. Maybe he will be for someone else, but not for us. He's too stuck on his club. What about Peja? He's good. He's going to be a free agent. Do you think he is going to stay and keep playing with the crap you give him. In the time that Peja joined the team to the time that Tinsley came back, we were about 9-6. That's a nice area above 500. Then Tinsley came back. Then O'neil. The games just make me upset now. I actually hope the Pacers lose every game the rest of the season and don't make the Playoffs. Maybe then, you will realize we need to fix this team. Until then, I will not spend my money on the Pacers.

Thank you,
A severly concerned Pacers season ticket holder

No comments: