Friday, April 28, 2006

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The exclamation points are for emphasis. K.

So on my last post, somebody commented and said I was schizophrenic and boring. If you said that, and you read it this post, can you please back that up? I am actually a bit interested in knowing why.

I don't think I'm boring. So, I've been busy loading up my ipod with new songs. The mini-marathon is coming up, and I need a nice fun playlist. Any song suggestions? Remember, I need fun stuff.

So, last weekend, I did Race for the Cure. I saw my 7th grade English teacher there. I got to run with him for a couple seconds. He's one of those teachers that everybody just remembers forever you know? So, he gets blessed with the burden of having people always go up to them knowing who he is even if he may not remember you at all. See? The last sentence was written in the best possible English. I guess I remember him but not the stuff he taught me. Ha. So anyway, he writes a little column in the Daily Journal. That's the Johnson County paper. He wrote a little bit about me in it this week. I got my name mentioned and everything. The only thing that was wrong is that it said I was working on my doctorate in biomathematics. Not quite. I hope to be working on my doctorate in biomathematics just as soon as I am finished with my master's. Ha. Maybe some old teachers will read it. Then, they can be proud of all they taught me.

Yeah so...

Did I ever tell you I like marshmallows?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr knight! (i'm pretty sure that's who you are talking about) he is awesome. bless his heart. i'll never forget hugging him at mrs knight's showing. he's so tiny too, so cute! yeah i'm a mr knight fan. lol.
*laura

um... yeah... said...

marshmallows... mmmm....

Anonymous said...

I am so taking the easy comment, songs! How about Eye of the Tiger? or Rock You Like a Hurricane? Oops, wrong century.

I listen mostly to two radio stations, here are my current favs from each:
WKLQ = Buckcherry "Crazy Bitch"
WSNX = Eminem "Shake That"

But mostly I am listening to my ipod, here are a couple playlists to give you some ideas:

METAL
*****
Rammstein: Du Hast
System of a Down; Chop Suey
Pantera: Cowboys from Hell
Drowing Pool: Bodies
Godsmack: Whatever
System of a Down; Sugar
Limp Bizkit: Break Stuff

OLD METAL:
******
Sammy Hagar; Heavy Metal
Autograph: Turn up the Radio
Ratt: Round and Round
Judas Priest: Breaking the Law
Motorhead: Ace of Spades
Rammones: Blitzkrieg Bop
Cinderella: Gypsy Road
Alice Cooper: Poison
Poison: Ride the Wind
Motley Crue: Kickstart my Heart
Lita Ford: Kiss me Deadly (Lita is the soul of real rock and roll, keep kicking ass! )
Danzig: Mother

OLD RAP (some of this going back to DJ days):
*******
RunDMC: Tricky
Naughty by Nature: OPP (Anyone else heard their new stuff? Awesome)
House of Pain; Jump Around
DJ Kool; Let me clear my throat
JayZ: 99 Problems
Afroman: Because I got high
Kid Rock: Bawitdaba

OTHER:
******
Beastie Boys: Intergalactic
Groove Armada: I see you Baby
Pink: Get the party started
Marylin Manson: Tainted Love
Underworld: Cowgirl
Prodigy: Breathe
The Crystal Method: All of the Vegas CD

-thom

Anonymous said...

I thought Thom was a CC? Or am I wrong? I'm not going to say what a CC is on here for fear of CC's going crazy on me (hint 'crazy' is one of the C's). Anyway, my favorite workout music lately has been Black Eyed Peas. Pump It usually gets me going and then there's always HUMPS! HAHA! Love ya Rose, good luck this weekend at the mini!
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm a AB, Agnostic Buddhist, married a CC but now she is recovering nicely.

The really funny part is that I deleted BEP Humps off my post because I didn't think anyone would believe it with everything else listed. Yeah, imagine a 6'4" 200lb viking guy driving down the road singing about "my lovely lady lumps"...

It really is a strange world, and by strange I mean like this http://www.subservientchicken.com/

-thom

rose said...

No Tony...I know nothing about you tube. It is on the internet however. You can still link to it off this blog. That is...if you can find it. :) Why? were you wanting to post that on your myspace? Ha.

Anonymous said...

You are by no means either Schizo or Boring. People are simply needlessly cruel online. Sigh.

rose said...

yes...sigh...