Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Check this out...

This right here

Apparently
some guy name Ronald MacDonald got arrested for stealing hamburgers from Wendy's...weird.

I went to the Colts game on Monday. They won. That means that the Colts are 11-0

That is pretty sweet.

The semester is almost over. Next week is the last week of classes and then I have two finals I need to take and won take home final. Sweet. I can't wait. Then I get a Christmas break. I am actually going to have a week off from work and school the week of Christmas. I have never had that before since high school. I'm not going to know what to do...any suggestions??

But then the week after that I have to get my wisdom teeth out...sweet! Or not...

But then I am going to Arizona to see my mom and run in a mini-marathon. They have a concert after the mini. If you are registered for the race, you get in free. It's Collective Soul...

Anything else going that's interesting???

4 comments:

rose said...

I would hope for more than 50 cents. It costs so much to lose those teeth.

... said...

I suggest you spend the week prior to getting your wisdom teeth pulled eating as much as you can, because you won't be able to for a couple of days minimum after they come out. Unless you're one of those really lucky ones who just gets 'em yanked and you're ready to go the next day. In which case I get your pain scripts; I've been having killer migraines lately. Collective Soul is old, but they're cool. Hopefully they stick primarily to their old/good stuff and you should be well entertained.

um... yeah... said...

come to cincinnati on your time off! :)

rose said...

i so will...