Friday, November 25, 2005

it's been so long...I have so much to say!

Ok...I hope you guys are still looking at this. I hope you haven't given up. I'm still here :). It's been a busy week. I'm back though!!! I do have some thoughts...

I told you I would show you my hair, and I still haven't...so here you go...




Colts are still undefeated...and that's awesome. I'm pretty happy.

This week was Thanksgiving...and that's awesome too...it makes me happy...I get food.

Heather...a friend from elementary school came in on tuesday. That was cool. I never see anybody from elementary. It was good catching up.

Wednesday is the biggest going out night of the year...so we hit up the Vogue. Got are dance on...I went with Heather...and Kenda...and Lindsey...and we met up with Jessie, Lynsey, and Allison from Chuck E. Cheese...

This is me, lindsey, kenda, and heather...



Lindsey is my new roommate...here is our first roommate picture...isn't that special?





Thursday was Thanksgiving...I did a run in the morning. That was interesting because I didn't go to bed till 4 in the morning and I got up at 7:30. It was a good run though. It was the Drumstick Dash in Broadripple. We were moving our feet so people could eat. It was supporting Wheeler Mission. Anyway...it was 4.5 miles. I had a goal of doing it in 38 minutes. I did it in 37:59.6...so I did it...just barely...but I did it...ha.

After that...I went to 2 Thanksgiving meals...and then I went to a Pacers game...we won!!!! Woohoo...then...at 2 am...I went over to Brian T.'s house with Nathan. I did that so we could go shopping this morning. I got bundled up and then stood out in the cold for about 1.5 hours. It was FREEZING....here is me and brian looking pitiful...


Tonight I went to Applebee's with Nathan...

POTATO SKINS ARE BACK ON THE MENU AND THAT MAKES ME A HAPPY CAMPER!!!!!

Pacers lost tonight. It was terrible loss. We should have won...Atlanta is 1-9...well now 2-9...We only lost by two points. I hate that. I'm mad...

Alright...I think I'll quit writing now...this is random. I wonder how many people made it to the bottom of this...

Let me know if you did...tell me if you did...

4 comments:

um... yeah... said...

i did! b/c i've been all like, "where the hell is rose and my entertainment reading for the day?" where did you and triv go shopping? any good deals?

... said...

I made it (huff huff)... I had a goal of three minutes... I made it in 2:58.28118 ... so just barely. Good to have you back. The hair is hot, but the excessive eye shadow is... well, hot in its own rite, just not my bag baby.

Keepin it real-
-Asher

rose said...

dude...the potato skins are good...I even took a picture of them.

Anonymous said...

I love the top pic in the santa shirt! Looks like a really cool apartment you live in! How much do you pay for rent? Whatever it is I'm sure it's a steal.